✰ | 𝒜𝓀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

continued back story of Akari at the age of 15, truly being 1599.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

continued - 165 years ago

after being transported in the forest, i started crying. what was happening? whatever it was, was anticipated. it was happening too fast. 

where was she supposed to go? i wrapped my wings around myself, comforting myself from this strange situation. i just want to wake up from this nightmare. and before i knew it, i was passed out.

the next day, i woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, and a deer right next to my face. i jumped up, looking directly at the deer, holding the stuff i was given close to my chest. once i realized it was just a deer, my muscles relaxed with a sigh.

after some consideration, i decided to see what was in the backpack. i opened the main pouch, seeing some shoes, clothing food, and a blanket. luckily, it is summer, so i wont need to worry about the weather, yet. i started crying again as reality set in. i took out a piece of bread, and broke a piece off, feeding it to the deer.

i also opened the other two pouches that was given to me, seeing more food in the bigger pouch, and money in the smaller pouch. i put everything into the backpack and stood up. i put the bow and arrows on the backpack, and the katana on my waist.

i dont even know how to use a katana or a bow. i put the ring, that mom rushed to give me, on my right hand, on my ring finger. after some thinking, i started eating the bread i had taken out of the backpack earlier. 

where am i? where did the put me? how do i get back? where do i go? what direction do i go? what am i suppose to do now? i asked myself, my thoughts racing as i ate the bread.

i found something a little later in the backpack. a card thing, that had my information on it. my birthday, race, name, age, kingdom i was born in, gender, status (meaning if you are royal or not), and a description about me (eye color, hair color, weight, etc). but the thing that really stood out, were the 3 words bolded at the top, saying 'ADVENTURER', 'MAGE', and 'WARIER'. there was also something a little weird on the card. the 'race' part only had 'mix-breed', which sounded racist. why would that be on the card? why not just say im an elf and angel? its not that difficult, is it?

after finishing the bread, i stood up, holding the card in my hand. i started to wonder around the forest, the deer that i fed earlier, following me. i walked, and walked, not expecting to find anything, but wanting to find something.

after hours of wandering, and wandering, and wandering, i finally got out of the forest, my eyes meeting the bare and bright sun. why are my eyes hurting? i hurt everywhere. im tired.

i sighed as i continued walking. i walked and walked until the sun went down. my eyes started getting droopy, as i started to get very sleepy. i found a spot under a tree, and sat down, wrapping my wings around me. i took my halo off my head and held it to my chest. 

even now, the deer followed me. it laid down at my feet and slept along with me. 

the next morning

after a night of sleep, i was woken up by the deer nudging my face and making a goofy sound, almost like a yell or yelp. i opened my eyes, the sun burning them.

i looked at the deer, squinting as i retracted my wings and uncovered myself. i took the backpack off my back and took out another piece of bread, tearing a piece off and feeding it to the deer and keeping the rest for myself. after a while, i stood up and observed my surroundings.