Click here to view the strategy 10.6

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.6

"What are you doing?" 

The boss's (silly) deep voice came from the other end of the phone.

The people over there were still chattering. Mo Zhiyang tilted his head, blocked the receiver with his hand, and lowered his voice, "Mr. Rong, I am having dinner with my agent."

"Where?" 

Mo Zhiyang was startled. He didn't ask if he was a boy or a girl. This guy must have investigated everyone around him clearly. He pursed his lips and said, "Here on East Street."

The director spoke louder and louder,"I think you should stop clinging to this loser and get rid of him quickly. Then I will introduce two good young actors to you. I see that you have no performance, otherwise who cares about you."

"No, no." Guo Zi was reluctant to part with Ah Yang. There is no such a soft and cute little actor like him. "Director, you are too kind, but I don't need it either."

"He is just wasting your resources. He is useless and has no future." The director cursed, his voice getting louder and louder.

Mo Zhiyang felt that if he was allowed to continue talking, the director would be chopped off by the boss, so he quickly stood up and walked out the door.

"Do you think you are a big shot? Believe it or not, I will tell you to get out tomorrow!" The director threatened, watching him walk away, he pushed away Guo Zi who was blocking him, "I will tell you to get out together tomorrow!"

Finally coming out, Mo Zhiyang hurriedly walked out of the door, "Mr. Rong?" There had been no words for a long time.

After a while, the phone suddenly hung up.

"F*ck, what is this guy doing?" Mo Zhiyang frowned when he heard the beeping, "He dares to hang up on me?"

The system actually spoke for him, "He is the boss now, why can't he hang up on you?"

Mo Zhiyang lit a cigarette, trying to relieve his melancholy, squatting at the door and smoking, "He actually hung up on me?"

"Well, he is the boss."

Sighing again, Mo Zhiyang murmured, "He hung up on me."

There is no need to talk about it, the host must have a grudge, the system knows it.

After smoking, he returned to Chen's house with a bad mood. As soon as he entered the door, he was stopped, "Where have you been?"

"Nowhere." Mo Zhiyang glanced at him, walked past him calmly and walked upstairs.

Chen Juri has never experienced such an attitude. Is this person crazy? How dare he ignore him. He followed him with a cane, only to see him pull out the suitcase.

"Why did you come to my room last night and say you couldn't do it again? What do you mean?" Chen Juri walked over and took his hand.

Too much force, Mo Zhiyang was almost pulled down, and he got up in anger and threw his hand away, "It means I can't do it anymore, do you understand?"

"I don't want to lick my face and stay next to you like this. I don't want to be abandoned by you again and again in such a humble way. I don't want to see you happy with other men. I don't want it anymore."

Mo Zhiyang wanted to yell, but in the end he restrained himself. All the words were suppressed in his throat, making him look even more helpless and desperate, and tears fell down.