Part-5 : Sia and Evelyn decode the numbers

* At the cafe*
Evie : "sia ...... . . Just tell me what happened .... Why are you crying ?"

*Tears rolled down sia's eyes and she uttered in a muffled voice*

Sia : " it's just that... When I went in search of Edward I saw him with ari..."

Evie: " what ?"
"Give me the details "

Sia : " I saw them having a moment..., Ari kissed him "
"She also claimed that they were in a secret relationship."

Evie: " the actual heck!!!!!! That son of a ----
And u don't you dare think about those filthy pieces of scrap anymore. You deserve much better and you know what if u permit I can just go and assassinate both of them ,it that easy ."

Sia : " let's not dawdle in messing with them ,it is an unpredictable endeavour after all ."

Evie:" But remember I will not think twice before killing any soul who dare to hurt you ."

Sia : * smiles at Evie protectiveness*
" I'm extremely grateful to have you in my life "

Evie:" now let's concentrate on the case ,it would be a good distraction ,what do you think ."

Sia :" I'd be more than happy to distract myself . So according to the note let's find out what the numbers 11 ,1,14,7 mean ."

*They both were indulged in trying to come with a conclusion as to what the meaning of the numbers  would lead to. Time passed by and all their effort were in vain as none of them were able to comprehend what exactly the number were pointing at . It was getting dark so they decided to pack up and leave for the dorm .*

*At night in the dorm . Both sia and Evie were seated in the living room . Sia clutched at her hair in frustration ,they were papers and pencils scattered all over the table , sia's attention shifts to the paper in front of her and she heaved a sigh of annoyance looking at the mathematical equation which included calculus , probability , trigonometry and at this point she can probably come up with a theory that would unalive Albert  Einstein himself .

Meanwhile Evie sat facing sia , and slurped on her noodles vigorously her gaze was fixed on the pencil stuck in sia's head . She was hardly paying attention to the noodles and at that instance the only thing that mattered to her was the pencil in sia's head , Evie continued slurping on her empty bowl, this caught sia's attention and noticed Evie's gaze fixed on her hair .*

Sia:" Evie .... Are u fine ? Why are u staring at my hair? And I think the contents of your food have already travelled down your stomach."

Evie:* she noticed that her bowl was empty * " ohh.. ."
* She kept her bowl aside and continued staring at sia's hair *
" I just fancy how you manage to keep that pencil trapped firmly in your hair even after clutching hard on it ."

Sia :* her hand travelled to her hair and she pulled the pencil out *
" Oh it was in my hair this whole time and she pulled it out and continued to scramble on the paper ."
* She slamed the table hard and exclaimed, "KANG " .

Evie : * By the sudden gesture if sia Evie fell down from her chair *
" Kang who "

Sia :" kangroo, no I mean Kang Kang ."

Evie :" Kang what , Kang who ."

Sia : " it's Kang Kang him."

Evie : " sia are u fine , I told you not to think about him too much you know ....."

Sia :" no he is him he is Kang ."

Evie :* she goes to bedroom and comes back with a short gun and a pocket knife *

Sia :" no gun only Kang ."

Evie :" sia I'll drop you to the hospital , the mental one and I'll be back back as soon as possible, just don't tell anyone that I killed Edward and the pink sausage ."

Sia :" Evie you don't understand it's Kang!!!."

Evie : * tears start collecting in Evie's eyes *
" Don't worry sia I will give him a brutal death , I'll make sure his last words would be that he loved you  more than calculus and I'll make sure that he utters every formula of trigonometry be fore stabbing him ."

Sia :" you can kill him! But listen to me , i decided the meaning of the numbers it's a code that eventually leads to the word ' KANG '

Evie :" girl you made me cry for nothing ... Wait what !! Kang ?!! You mean Kang the biggest mafia ."

Sia :" uhh , maybe ."

E and S 💗

I hope ya'al enjoyed it and if you did don't forget to vote for more.
Love ya'al.