Authors Note

~From the Author~

Alright, so, as you all know, I deleted my old Vampire Knight book. Reason for it being deleted, Is that the readings and ratings weren't so high. I guess that's was expected, considering the book was not good quality, But for all of you that did like My old Vampire Knight FanFiction, You might like this one more. It's not a usual story you will find. It's very different and as my friends said: "It's unique!!"

 So, With that being said, This book will be slowly updated, Considering I have 2 more books that I'm working on (Kiss me in the pouring rain, Forbidden Fruit).

For all you that read Kiss me in the rain ~ Sasuke love story, and took your time to comment and vote on it, thank you very much. It has been renamed, Kiss me in the pouring rain, cause I found the name much better then just Kiss me in the rain. Anyway, Huge apologies for it being so slow on updates. I have been very busy lately. But again, Thank you.

As you all may have noticed the book Attached (Vocaloid Fanfiction) has been removed from my works list, cause of my writers block, after it, I didn't have any ideas for the book, and Just leaving a book undone isn't how I roll. Apologies for those who liked it, Thank you so much.

Forbidden Fruit, Is a new book, besides this one, I am working on. I won't be giving out details on it, considering I have decided to finish it first, then post it slowly. It's a hard job to keep 2-3 books running at the same time. I am very amazed at how some people manage to do it.

But, Let's not get too much into it. And let me just say Arigato once again, For all the comments and all the votes, and reads, While I was away. It means a lot. I will do my best to updated quicker! So, Arigato and have a nice day, Thank you for reading this.