Chapter 3

As they walked out of the garden, they slowly made their way to the night dorm.

Not long after walking out of the garden, Kaname and Natsumi stood infront of a big gate, with beautiful shapes on it out of metal and a stone wall around it, at the top was a small square shape like empty space with a moon in a circle shape inside it, also out of the same material used to make the gate.

As Kaname pushed the gates open, a long stone path was making its way to a big white house, with huge wooden windows and huge doors. Infront of the door was a small porch and on it a swing/couch made out of wood, and some blue blanket was thrown over it.

Before Natsumi walked in the garden, She took a look at the space surrounding her. As she was looking around, she noticed that nothing smelled or looked the same as She remembers.

'Wow..' She thought to herself 'This world has changed since I have last been here.'

She looked to her left, then her right. She thought she was something on her left, and threw her look back at her left side, noticing a male, around 17 years old, sitting against a tree, deep in his thoughts.

She stood in one place looking at him, and adoring his beauty. He was pale as snow, and he had silver, short hair, his bangs all up in his face.

She then felt somebody put their hand on my shoulder, quickly she steped away just to look up and see Kaname standing infront of her. 

She totally forgot she was with him at the time.

"Well, aren't you jumpy." He said, Chuckling slightly.

She just sighed and shook her head, noticing the male under the tree glare softly at Kaname.

"Just don't do that, Not when I'm distraced." She explained, not taking her eyes off of the Silver haired male under the tree, who's glare soon dissapeared and he went back to looking into the grass.

"You stoped, So I thought something was wrong. Just wanted to ask If somethings wrong." He replied, sighing.

"Don't worry about me, If somethings wrong, I can always fix it myself." She rolled her eyes in annoyance and turned her look at him.

He just nodded, and continued walking towards the house, she just followed.

The whole way to the door was silent. She could hear the wind blow, and every other little sound the nature made. It was so peaceful.

As they walked onto the porch of the house, Kaname grabed the door knob and opened the doors wide, stepping to the side, so She could walk in first.

Her eyes just widened as they walked in, Kaname closing the door behind them.

The room was huge, there was a white two sided staircase at the end of the room, which lead upstairs, with a little balcony in the middle, looking down at the small living room in the middle. 

That small living room had two white couches across eachother, and a small wooden tea table in the middle, with a vase full of red roses on it.

Kaname made his way to the stairs, turning around to check If she was following, But he noticed she was still standing infront of the living room, looking around the room, and examining it with her eyes.

"Are you coming?" He chuckled softly.

She  nodded, and kept looking around while making her way to the stairs.

She was noticing the paintings of the nature, that were hanging on the walls.

They made their way up the stairs and walked down the hallway on the left. There were white doors everywhere. At the end of the hallway there were big doors, and two smaller ones at the sides.