Click here to view the strategy 10.7

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.7

He did it last night and he will do it tonight too. Is Mr. Boss really a man who does it seven times in one night?

Mo Zhiyang asked tentatively, "Can it be tomorrow?" He asked cautiously.

"Then let's go here." Rong Yichen didn't take his words seriously at all. He pulled off his tie. Seeing that he was about to escape, he grabbed his waist and pushed him down the stairs.

Without waiting for his answer, he tied his wrists with his tie and pushed him down on the stairs. "I'm going abroad tomorrow." As he said this, he leaned over and kissed his head.

Know people, know faces, but don't know their hearts. It's too big to eat.

Although it's big, it's really cool.

"Why is it still so tight?" Rong Yichen kissed the back of his neck, leaving strawberries on the cream cake.

Mo Zhiyang raised his head, his eyes turned red, and he took a breath before complaining, "Mr. Rong is obviously too old, so he is like this." His voice was not loud, but it was very seductive. 

F*ck!

Rong Yichen couldn't hold back, held his waist and started to move, getting harder and harder.

As soon as the words came out, Mo Zhiyang knew something was wrong. Damn it, I'm afraid I won't be able to see the sun tomorrow. "Mr. Rong, please be gentle, uh~~ I can't bear it anymore."

His hands were tied, and he could only use his elbows to support himself on the stairs. He knelt with his legs and tried to escape, but he was repeatedly pulled back and tortured.

Mo Zhiyang finally understood what duty meant.

"Stay by my side, I will give you whatever you want." Holding his earlobe in his mouth, Rong Yichen tasted this delicious food, not wanting to care whether he was scheming or just a little white flower.

He just want to get it, what else does it matter? In the face of absolute strength, those little tricks are just fun.

"Mr. Rong!" Mo Zhiyang's waist was slumped, his hands were still tied, and there was no room for struggle, "Mr. Rong~"

"Scream more." Rong Yichen loved him so much. When he called 'Mr. Rong,' his voice was as soft as strawberry cream, how could he be so cute and soft.

"Mr. Rong, wuwuwu~" Mo Zhiyang was so tired that he instantly tensed up into a bow shape. After several seconds, he fell back as if he had lost all strength.

After regaining consciousness, he realized that he hadn't come out yet, and he immediately held his breath.

"Go to bed." It was not easy to exert force here, and Rong Yichen felt a little disgusted, so he leaned over and picked him up. He didn't even intend to go out, so he just carried him upstairs.

Young people don't respect martial ethics. Isn't this a multiple-choice question? Why is it a multiple choice question!

This made Mo Zhiyang's whole body weak, as soft as noodles. He leaned against him and was forced to bear everything.

When he woke up the next day, no one was there again. Good guy, he got the ragged doll for the second time. He forced himself to sit up and noticed his body had been cleaned.

It's not that heartless. He remembered that he had made an appointment to go to the company today to prepare for the startup the day after tomorrow. He endured the discomfort and got up.