Updates

I was in a different room in which Sonic or the others couldn't get in even if they tried

Me: Hey guys!! I watched Sonic Prime Season 3 yesterday!! IT WAS AWESOME! So many Sonadow moments! I loved the fact that Black Rose, Rusty Rose and Thorn Rose had a sisterly bond!! OMG SO ADORABLE! also I LOVED Nine's Redemption... and the new ability Sonic had!! YES!

Me: While Nine redeemed himself, I was literally saying "yes yes yes yes yes" while he did it, hoping he would. I was SO HAPPY when he did!! It was sad when Sails and Mangey died... but thankfully they came back!! Oh thank god!!

Me: I loved the fact that Black Rose now has her time to shine as Captain of her crew! And Dread's Redemption was as just as awesome as Nine's! He FINALLY realized that friends were more important than the stupid treasure!

Me: And Sonic became drained of Prism Energy, became very weak and Shadow had to carry him bridal style toward Green Hills?! As soon as Shadow held him bridal style my brain went "well Sonadow fans are going to take that out of context"  

Me: The only bad part about it... is the fact that none of his friends remembered anything and it was like nothing ever happened! AND the fact that Sonic hugged Eggman! DUDE! LOOK AT WHO YOU'RE HUGGING!!

Me: So enough about the season and more about the book itself. Nine has redeemed himself along with Dread, so yes, they will now be shown as heroes, and Black Rose will be shown as the captain of the crew.

Me: ALSO Black Rose, Rusty Rose, and Thorn Rose will have a sisterly bond and for just a bit of fun I'm adding Amy into it! Cause why not?

Me: I better see a dare dealing with the ship Sonadow in later chapters. Or else imma be mad. Or at least dare Sonadow the Hedgehog himself! Hadn't had a lot of next generation dares in a while anyways.

Me: So until next ask or-

Sonic: Author!

Me: What?!

Sonic: Mangey is eating the cords again!

Me: Great... Until next ask or dare everybody! MANGEY STOP EATING THE CORDS YOU'LL GET SICK!!!