OCs

@louissammy24 says:

Hey guys, I want you to meet my made up Mobian characters I formed. they're all from an alternate universe but they have some traits related to you guys. I'll state them below:

Roar the Lion: Strongest  and fearless being alive. Has super strength surpassing that of any strongest being around. Leader of his team, team roar. instead of spindash, he moves like a tornado towards any chosen direction. has inhibitor bracelets they when taken off can make him have what look like a super form. runs fast but rather likes to jump and he jumps long distances. wears boots instead of shoes.
Spike the Bat: Has spiky black boots. a purple bat. a tech dude. fastest flyer around. uses arsm to spread into wings.
Claws the Dog: Has long sharp claws emerging from his knuckles that he uses for defence. a bit goofy but a trustworthy friend. Stretch the Slot: the smartest guy in the team. has arsm he can stretch out long. wears a shoulder belt thst makes his pace faster than a slot.
Spots the Jaguar: Has a crush on Roar because she's female. can throw what look like fiery bubbles but when they Hurst explode like bombs. bossy towards the boys except for Roar, especially Spikes.
Black the Cat: Can unleash a type of purple energy whenever he wishes. Is good at using blades, and also good at combat. a black cat with green eyes. Stretch and Claws are best friends. Spots  is Roar's childhood friend. Spike is Roar's closest companion, I wouldn't say friend.
Roar will be with Sonic, Spots will be with Amy, stretch will be with Tails, Claws will be with Knuckles, Spike will be with Rouge, Black will be with Shadow, FYI, he's not an edge lord.
While the other Shatterversions, well, they can hang out with anyone of ther choice.

~~~~~

Me: Oh boy, this is a long one!

Sonic: Alright, bring them in!

The OCs are teleported in here.

Spots: Where are we?

Me: Welcome to the Ask or Dare mansion! Someone dared me to bring you here so you could meet the Sonic Prime gang. Roar will be with Sonic, Spots will be with Amy, Stretch will be with Tails, Claws will be with Knuckles,  Spike will be with Rouge, and Black will be with Shadow.

Black: Let's get this over with.

They were all hanging out with the people who they were dared to be with.

Sonic: So you're the strongest being alive, huh?

Roar: Yep.

Knuckles: (from the other room) When I'm done with this guy, we are SO having an arm wrestle!

Roar: Is he always like that?

Sonic: Yep. FYI, it hurts to fist bump him, and shake hands with him. Classic him even punched the Chaos Emeralds out of Classic me once.

Roar: Yikes. I bet I'm stronger though!

Sonic: Yeah, I don't wanna try that. If he can beat me up, I don't think I wanna mess with you.

Meanwhile, with Spots and Amy...

Spots: So, do you have a crush on Sonic?

Amy: Yeah, but he'll marry Shadow in the very... very... very... very... far future.

Spots: So they don't get along?

Amy: Not at all. The only time they've ever worked together is to free us and Green Hills. They have fights— All The Time! Mostly caused by either Sonic's insensitivity which he doesn't do anymore or Shadow's anger issues which he still does do.

Spots: Hm, well I think it's cute that they'll be married in the very far future!

Amy: OMG, same! I already have Sonadow pictures, and I even did some Sonadow drawings. They'll even have kids named Sonadow and Shadic!

Spots: So cute!

Meanwhile, with Stretch and Tails

Stretch: So you can fly with your two tails?

Tails: Yep! It helps Sonic and our friends get out of sticky situations that they can't get out of without being airborne.

Stretch: Nice.

Tails: Thanks!

Me: (skips the other interactions between the OCs and the Sonic characters so I could make sure it isn't two long) Okay, time to go OCs! Have anything to say before we go?

Roar: Yeah! It's been awesome hanging out with you guy.... Excuse me, where's Black?

Black: I'm back!

Shadow: He wanted me to teleport him places.

Roar: Uh-huh. Anyway, it's been fun getting to know you all. We hope to see you soon!

Everyone waves each other goodbye as the OCs teleport back to their world.

Me: Until next ask or dare everyone!