Modern Silver

@louissammy24 says:

I dare Silver to appear from the Modern universe and meet the Prime gang and say a thing or two about it

~~~~~~~

Amy: Now the Modern characters?!

Me: Yep.

Silver gets teleported here.

Silver: Where the heck am I?

Me: You're in the Ask or Dare mansion, where we answer asks and do dares. One person dared you to come here, and share comments on what you think of us.

Silver: I think Sonic told me about this game, Ask or Dare, but isn't it called Truth or Dare?

Me: Both.

Silver: Okay then. Whoa, there are so many people here! There's four Amys, four Rouges, four Tailses, six Eggmen and four Knuckleses?!

Sonic: Blame Netflix, they wanted to make a multiverse show. Think Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse, but it's Sonic Across The Shatter-Verse.

Silver: Oh.

Shadow: You are the guy that Modern Shadow talks about all the time? Seems impressive.

Silver: Thanks! I have telekinesis, in case you haven't heard.

Sonic: I wanna make a joke so bad, but I know you'll throw me out the window.

Silver: If it's Star Wars, I'm out. I keep hearing how my powers are somewhat related to the Force, and it's annoying.

Sonic: Never mind then.

Tails: So you're from 200 years in the future?! What's it like?! What're we like?

Silver: Fire. Everywhere. You all are dead. I refuse to say how.

All: (except Silver) ......

Me: That's it, your time here is over. Have anything to say before we go?

Silver: You are an interesting bunch of people, and I do look forward to meeting you again.

Me: Abracadabra!

Silver disappears and is sent back to his futuristic world.

Me: Until next ask or dare!