Reunited Back Home

erm. bla.

—————
soaps pov:

me, ghost and all my other recruits are on the way back home after being taking off missons for 5 months, Gaz told us to go home for 5 months and come back whenever we want to because, new recruits came in thid morning and we introduced them to their XO, and CSM.

They came in for basic training so they would have to about 5 to 6 moths, or even 7 till our next misson. so thats why gaz told us to go home and that he thanks us for our service.

"hey jhonny."

"yes ghost?"

"what are you doing with your family?"

"oh.. uh.."

"what?"

"its nothing ghost.. dont worry about it its all good, im fine!"

———————
ghost pov:

i could tell that something i said made jhonny upset, i looked back at jhonny to see him picking at his hands and spacing out,

"jhonny?"

i grabbed jhonnys wrist to stop him from picking at his nails, becuase i have learned that whenever soap picks at his nails his anxiety is up or something happened to him and hes overthinking about it,

"jhonny talk to me"

"its just that.. when i went to the military my parents told me to just stay there so their life could get better and that they never wanted to see me step foot in that house ever again becuase how big of a disappointment i was to them."

i look at jhonnys eyes and see water forming in his eyes, his scottish accent was coming out more since he was sad,

"im sorry jhonny, listen do you have a place to stay at?"

"it doesnt matter-"

"Jhonny."

"no. i dont."

"okay then your staying with me."

jhonny didnt even say a word becuase i offered and i didnt want him going back to that fucked up house hold. hes yo nice to be getting treated that way- hold the fuck up.

what the fuck is wrong with me. im welcoming my sergeant to stay at my house for like 6 and 1/2 months and i dont know what is happening yo me. everytime jhonny talks or smiles. i get butterflies in my stomach, and when hes talking i just wanna kiss him.

no. Simon stop. hes your damn fucking sergeant. why am i thinking this. me and jhonny just have a normal friendship. nothing more.

——————-——•-•
time skip> ghosts home

Soap pov:

ghost showed me my room and where everything is in the house, he had 2 cats and one dog, im not really big fans of dogs but i guess i kinda have to like the dog since im staying at ghosts house for a while..

"Jhonny, were watching a movie, i will fix us popcorn and you pick the movie."

"i- ok?"

i looked at ghost standing in the kitchen getting the popcorn out of the microwave, and putting it into a bowl.

ghost set the bowl on the couch and started walking to his room.

"where ya goin L.T?"

"takin a shower Jhonny. why you already miss me?"

ghost turns around and looks at dead in the eyes and i feel my face heat up, omg his my damn Lieutenant. why am i falling this hard for him. but he doesnt feel the same way..

i look back at ghost and see him towering in front of me like a skyscraper.

ghost bends down where his hands are on my thighs and hes 5 inches away from my face.

"you was already missing me wasnt ya jhonny?"

"ghost just go to what u was going to do."

"why? whats wrong jhonny."

ghost tightens his grip on my thighs now squeezing them to death. my face was heating up by the second.

ghost scooted closer to my face now our noses touching.

well his mask and my nose but still.

"just go do what you was going to do ghost."

i put my hand on his chest to push him away from me but he soon grabbed my wrist.

"you now have a problem with me being this close to you jhonny?"

"ugh."

"*ugh*" ghost mocking soap.)

"really ghost really."

i tried push his off with my other hand when he grabbed my wrist with his other hand to.

he put both of my hands above my head and he held onto both of my hands with one of his hands.

ghost reaches for his mask pulling it off and pulling off his balaclava to. thid isnt the first time ive seen his face, more like the third.

ghost soon moved his hands to my waist, picked me up, and sat on the couch with me sitting in the floor.

"are you serious ghost. really."

"awhh did you want a kiss? awh bwess it"

i stood up off the ground, and looked at ghosts lap then the couch and i had something in mind of getting him back.

—————————
ghost pov:

i seen that soap looked the couch and i didnt know what he was thinking. soap started walking twords me, turned around, then sat on my lap.

"now we both have the same seat."

i put my hands on Jhonnys waist making him jump a little bit, i seen jhonny burry his face into hid hands and not take them off.

i slip my hands under his shirt and sat my hands back on his waist. i start moving my hands up and down his waist making him flinch as i went back down to his waist,

i squeezed my fingers against his waist and he tried to jump up from the couch on his feet. put i grabbed his waist pulling him back down.

——————————
soap pov:

ghost pulled me back down on his lap after i tried getting up and when he pulled me down i felt his hard on, so i decided to tease him a little bit by moving back and forth and little.

"jhonny."

he moved his hands to my thighs and squeezed them. i stopped for 5 seconds then started again.

"jhonny. your starting something you can't finish."

"idk what your talking about. im not doing anything Simon."

___________________

this took me longer than i suspected it to. but idk this seems like a smut but its not😝 just a little teasing. but im going to bed bc its 00:00/12:00😭😭

make sure you eat, and drink loves✨🫶🏻