smut

teehee i hoped you liked the last one bc i didnt😝😝😍🤩
——————
nobody pov:

simon and johnnys lips smash together again while their taking off there jeans and boxers.

simon stops kissing him for once second and holds 2 fingers up to johnnys mouth. johnny knew what to do so he put simons fingers in his mouth and made sure to get a lot of saliva on his fingers. simon pulled them out of his mouth and smashed his lips against johnnys again.

simon found johnnys entrance and pushed a finger into his entrance, johnny let out a painful moan, and simon moved down to johnnys neck.

simon soon put 2 fingers in scissoring his hole. johnny lets out painful moans and simon goes faster. simon starts sucking johnnys neck and decides hes done.

simon looks at johnny and kisses him. simon keeps teasing johnny by rubbing his tip against johnnys hole.

simon soon smashes into johnny without warning and johnny lets out a painful moan. simon kept moving back and fourth while watching soap under him.

johnnys back is arched and his head is sweaty.

"s-si- MhM"

"english pretty boy"

"mHm"

simon picks up his pace and doesnt slow down one bit. thrusting in and out of his entrance with no mercy.

"simon- ngh~"

"yes johnny?"

"mhh!"

"use your words MacTavish"

johnny releases all over his chest while ghost is still thrusting into him. simon slowed down just a tad bit and slowly thrusted into johnny.

johnnys eyes rolled to the back of his head while simon hit his sweet spot every thrust.

moans could be heard throught the entire room glad that this wasnt there apparents they was in not to long ago.

simon soon releases inside of johnny pulling out slowly. johnny had a boner from ghost making him overstimulate so ghost moved down to johnnys member.

"si.."

"shh be a good boy for me johnny. try not to make noise."

ghost put johnnys dick in his mouth and slowly going up and down taking johnnys dick like a good ol boy.

————-
time skip.
(after)after care😭

after johhn and simon got out the shower they both laid on their bed and watched a movie.
————————
i hate this sm but he chapter after this will be extra spicy😉😉