Lesson 1: Merry Disaster!

Its December. 28th December, 3 days after Christmas of . And a girl named Fisby is waiting in a lobby of "Treasure Quest"

Fisby was leaning besides the wizard tower while waiting for her brother. She had prepared something for him, a Wonderful one, infact. And imagining his surprise and excitement for receiving it, Fisby sure cannot wait for brother's arrival.

A young brunette in blue dinosaur hat stepped in the lobby. He looks around and sees a Ginger girl, then Shouts.

???: "FISBY!!! OII!!"

No need for 3 seconds to recognize that voice. And Fisby just run directly to that boy.

Fisby: "Yoo!! Olfie! I thought ill gonna wait for 1 hour, bro!"

Olfie: "pfft, since when? Also what're you callin me for? New event?"

Fisby: "kiiinda? New limited stuff been selled again, hella pricy tho. But i got ya one stuff PERFECT for you only!"

Fisby: "just...*rummaging bag*..hold on.."

Olfie: "....?"

Fisby: "Voila!! Im searching candies for days just to get this sickass, y'know? And thank goodness this Ultimate Staff also cheap in Event Shop! This gonna be yours, Olfie!"

Olfie: "..dude?!...for real??"

Fisby: "yes

Fisby: "yes. Take it, dude"

Olfie: "but...You know you could just invite me wherever you want to get stuff, Fisby.."

Fisby: "come oon, Olfie...you totally deserved it! This is for ya being in top 15, bro"

Olfie: "yeah yeah, thanks...(thats too much, sis)"

Fisby: "Now, ya wanna try it kickin some ass, now?"

Olfie: "nah, let me Buy some potions first"

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Not so far from Lobby, two Robloxian were playing around at the bridge's end. Both were observing a peculiar goop on top of frozen river. Thats weird...

Ribbon: "you think this is some kinda glitch that Dev forgot to fix?"

Crimson: "probably. Looks like its more fitting for halloween update, riiight?"

And then, Crimson casually pokes the goop several time, along with scooping the small bit of goop with his sword tip

Ribbon: "Heh, funny glitter glue"

Crimson: "omg, youre right- wait, look Ribbon! Its moving!"

And He's Right. The Blue goop that Redhead previously scoop begun spreading. Cautious, Crimson began to walk farther from it. Yet it looks like the Glitter goop keep spreading wider, wider, and...

Ribbon: "Crimson, i dunno why im feeling this but i felt unsafe about that...thing? Maybe we need to-"

*SPLAT!!*

Ribbon: "CRIMSON!!"

Crimson Nearly suffocated and struggles to let go of that Glitterry pile that jumps on his face. It didnt help since that goop also blocks his view. Crimson keeps running without direction , and finnaly stumbles and drown inside glittery blue goop.

Crimson: *incomprehensible and muffled scream*

Ribbon: "Crimson!!O-oh god, let me help you Crimson- Hold tight!!"

Ribbon runs near that glitter pile to save Crimson. Slash after Slash was thrown to it to help release Crimson from the suffocating blue. Yet strangely, once big loud scream is reduced to silence, its so fast, as if theres nobody in...did she just..

Ribbon: "hey Crimson, you there?"

...

Ribbon: "Er..earth to Crimson?"

...

Ribbon: " Hello..?"

...nothing

Ribbon: "Crimson? Are you.."

...still nothing

Ribbon: "the puddle?..no..."

she couldnt bear such silence...

Ribbon: "*began crying* Crim-Crimson im sorry..."

Sounds like theres nothing but winds and cries...

Wait...

Theres another sounds.
The blue goop, who's been quiet before is moving again, with its slimy walk. That same thing too, tries to get closer to Crying Ribbon. It became higher, letting out a hand, and finnaly shows a red-haired..wolf? Why does the wolf looked like Crimson? What is going on?

And Ribbon, noticed, backs away and confused.

Ribbon: "...Crimson, what?"

Crimson?: ...

Ribbon: "*in cold sweat* Crimson, this is really you, right?"

Crimson?: "...join.."