Lesson 2: I Didn't Get to Say Goodbye, Yet...

She stares at her phone, then stares at nothing. Sweats still pouring, pouring so coldly in her face. Despite the lack of father's answer, Fisby still tries to assure herself. Maybe Pa still sleeping this time, maybe Pa getting busy for awhile, maybe Pa-

Bald guy: "Look at this News man, is this even real?"

Many began to lean closer to Bald Guy, seeing the news that bald guy mentioned

Many began to lean closer to Bald Guy, seeing the news that bald guy mentioned. The news was- oh wait...

...Its about a lycantrophy outbreak, along with sudden appearance of glittery goos. The News stated that such occurence is also happened in many places, and assumed for this outbreak is infecting 63% of every Roblox places.

It all happened from Odd World Amusement Park, Shovelware Studio Hollywood, Withered Woods, many crowded places...

And worst of all...ROBLOX HQ.

Many still in disbelief for what did theyve heard, thus checking their phone to prove the News

Dragon head: "...g-guys...my friend sent me this...minutes ago.."

The man's friend shows a status photo of a blue glitter goo in front of a cafe.
"Bro droppin 7 galloon of glitter glue LMAO☝☝☝😂😂😂😂💯💯💯💯" says the status...

Not only Dragon head, Every Robloxians phone shows any mention of that glittery blue in social medias and News...
...so, what happened in the lobby wasnt some kind pranks or glitches...but a start of apocalypse.

Everyone Panics once again, more hysteric voices getting loud than before.

Bill Stick: "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??!"

Ebony hair: "I DONT WANNA DIE!!! I DONT WANNA DIE!!!"

Emo dude: "Calm down, babe. That wont happe-"

Ebony hair: "B-BUT THE WOLVES GOING TO GET US, TONY!!!"

Olfie: "Dammit, just calm down guys. I dont wanna die too- ..Fisby?"

Fisby is seen sitting and curling down. Her hand is shaken while gripping her phone. Shes crying quietly.

Olfie: "Fisby...you okay?"