Lesson 5: Lootday Good-Day

What once a scarlet sky, has turned indigo. And with its darkened color, Rising City too had becoming dark. The building's lamp Fisby and others are staying in became faint. So, they made a small campfire with a bunch of flammable things. Hope it doesnt burn the building tho...

Jolla: "*yawn* whewr issit...?"

Fisby: "Goodie, you woke up, gurl!"

Jolla: "uuuh?...Whooo?"

Fisby: "uh..take your time, i guess? Youre Dizzy or something, probly"

Jolla: "mm..."

Harry: "Let her sleep, Fisby. Its night now, isnt it?"

The Bacon girl looks at Jolla, as she falls asleep again on the floor.

Fisby: "yep, She does."

Thus their dialogue ended, for a while. Harry noticed Fisby who's still unopened her canned Lychee, then asks.

Harry: "Fisby? Youre not hungry?"

Fisby: "No. Gotta saving more food for future."

Harry: "You dont need to, kid. Youre starving."

Fisby: "I could holding up, Harry. Dont worry."

Harry: "Fisby..."

Fisby: "*slowly looks away*....."

...

Harry suddenly hands his can to Fisby, demanding her to eat some lychees.

Harry: "Eat it."

Fisby: "what? Har-"

Harry: "Eat. You need it."

She hesitated to take a lychee. Then slowly, reluctantly, she takes one, and eat it. But Harry, however still grabs the can in front of her.

Fisby: "Okay, sir. Im done eating. What now?"

Harry: "Take the can. Im full."

Fisby: "y-yeah?...okay? *grabbing can*"

...The night is quiet, once again. Its getting awkward now. Fisby tries to eat canned lychee as fast as possible. Meanwhile Harry still sitting there, not knowing what to do.

Minutes later, Fisby done eating canned lychee, leaving a little bit syrup inside.

Fisby: "uh..Harry, got any tissues?

Harry: "No. *hands napkin* But You can have this, kid."

Fisby: "thanks."