A new friend?

"So what's her name?" Asked the queen "IIa" he replied wondering how he even got here.

The day had started as usual Mahendra had decided he would return the bell to the farmer so he left for his house after being done with the court work early. What he didn't expect was that the thief had already returned the bell, the farmer thanked him thinking it was because of him the thief must have returned the bell so Mahendra had just smiled at him taking his leave.

However on the way he had come across her, he was just walking to his chariot when he saw her running by the sight she was running away from a bear he wondered how someone even got into this situation but before he could gather his thoughts she came and hid behind him "help me" she said frightened by the bear. lucky for him before the bear could even come close to him the soliders came infront of him pointing their swords at the bear who in turn ran away seeing so many humans.

Just as he turned to ask her who she was and what she was doing here she fainted. He barely managed to catch her after waiting for her to gain consciousness which  seemed like it would take time so he had decided to bring her to the palace.

Which would bring us to this moment. The queen and he did not talk to each other if anything the queen seemed to avoid him as much as she could however just as he entered the palace today and sent the unconscious girl to medic. The queen who he guessed was informed about him stood in front of him "I heard you brought someone to the palace" it was not a question but more of a statement "yes" he could not think of a better response "someone that is currently in the medic wing of the palace" she narrowed her eyes  "she lost consciousness because of falling on her head and she is my friend" he lied even he didn't understand why he brought a random stranger to basically his house. "Okay then take care of her" the queen decided not to bother him further, "one last thing: what's her name?" She asked. Mahendra again realised that he had no idea about this absolutely stranger but he could not let the queen know that so he again lied "IIa" he made a name up. The queen did not say anything and left him to go his way.