the journey

Lavanya was walking through the corridor of her palace A copper bell in her hand that she stole from the mortal land you maybe wondering why would she steal something so insignificant?

Well here's her introduction: she is daughter of the apsara chandrika A apsara herself she is skilled in various arts with knowledge of different subjects and philosophy but since she was little she had been mesmerized by the mortal land. She would often sneaking out from her celestial realm to the mortal land and explore. Her mother warned her many times about humans but wouldn't listen the humans have so many wonderful things that they even after living in celestial realm didn't have!

"Lavanya" she heard her mother's voice. She turned to see her mother standing right infront of her room facing her. She greeted her "hello mother, how are you?" She hoped her mother wouldn't ask where she was returning from. "I'm good where were you?" Asked her mother. Ah the question she hated "I was just walking around the garden mother" she lied her mother hated her going to the mortal land.

"O really"

"Yes really" she hoped she sounded convincing

"Then what is in your hand?"

O no did her mother see the bell? But her hand were behind her back "nothing mother"

"Show me your hands lavanya"

To hell with it! She showed her the bell "what's this?" Her mother sounded angry "um..." "Well continue"

"it's something I found in the mortal land"

"YOU WENT THERE AGAIN?"

"Sorry mother" it was her instinct saying sorry even when she didn't mean it

"Sorry is not going to end it! how many times have I told you? You are not to go there!"

"But why" now she was angry too why does her mother hate the mortal land so much?

"BECAUSE I SAID SO"

"Well I'm my own person and I will do as I want" she didn't usually fight with her mother but this subject was close to her heart.

"You are not to step outside your room for A week!"

"Fine" she said closing the door loudly

Inside the room tho she started feeling guilty maybe it was her mistake? she wondered. Her mother had cool temper she wouldn't get angry usually but she was very strict about her daughter's intrest in the mortal land. But she shouldn't have shouted at her said her mind. Yes it must be her mother's fault she is not going to apologise! Infact she will run away! Her brain decided. She packed whatever she could and jumped out of her window it was low so she wasn't hurt. Now where should she go? She thought. Yes! To the mortal land!

"Ahhhhhhhhh" she screamed. Since her mother was mad at her she decided she would return the bell it would make her feel less guilty. But just as she had returned the bell and walked away A random bear stood in front of her. So she ran now being chased by a bear. Look! There seems to be a person! She ran to him "help me" she said to him. As she hid behind him. The people that seems to be with him came infront of them and pointed their swords at the bear. Just as the bear left the person turned to her. However before he could say something she fainted. She was exhausted from the journey and running from the bear.