Happy New Year's!

It soon got cold so you were given a flashlight and some blankets. You crawled under the table, Bakugo following you. The two of you huddled together, surrounded by blankets to keep warm.

"Guess we're stuck here," you joked, trying to break the tension. Bakugo grunted in response, but you could sense a hint of amusement in his tone.

You couldn't help but smile at his reaction, knowing that deep down he was enjoying this unexpected moment of stillness just as much as you were. In the darkness, the two of you began to talk about anything. From your favorite foods to childhood memories, you found that you had a lot in common with Bakugo.

You checked your phone, two minutes until midnight. "This is not the New Year's I expected," you chuckled. "Yeah," Bakugo replied. You rechecked your phone, a minute left. "Hey, do you wanna do something crazy?"

Thirty seconds. 

"Sure," you responded. Bakugo sat upright, looking at you with an unrecognizable expression.

Ten seconds.

Bakugo cupped your face as he cleared his throat, he was trying so hard to hide his nervousness.

Five seconds.

But you couldn't resist the pull you felt towards him, and before you knew it, your lips were locked in a passionate kiss. In that moment, nothing else mattered, only his soft lips moving against yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer as you both deepened the kiss.

"Happy New Year's," Bakugo smirked.