Chapter 3

《Beware, Beware!!!》

She ignored it thinking it was caused by the hacking she did. The ground shook again but this time even harder that she could feel it in her chair.

She looked behind her to see a monster. A message came again.

《Make sure you do not come in contact with a giant blob it consumes everything in its path.》

She chuckled and try to defect the monster with her "skills" and then she discovered it wasn't just an ordinary video game monster it was a virus, and it was caused by a player.

She needed time to think so she ran to take cover at The Great Well. (It was a wishing well)

                       *          *          *

The player pants in exhaustion. That's when she realized that she wasn't the only one she saw a familiar avatar.

- Hey

- Hi

-What's ur name

-Red_feather136, u?

-Block17..., he types and waited for some time and then wrote: Could we team up? At the end we'll split the money in 2, 50/50.

-If u don't have important things to do I do I didn't come here to make friends, she replied.

-Team up and ur secret will be safe with me.

-What secret??, she replied trying to act normal.

-U know that ur the one who created the virus.

-I didn't, some other player did.

-And how are you so sure. U know after u "saved" urself a few things happened.
I know ur a hacker and u know once other people know they'll snitch and u WILL be disqualified.Team up with me and no one will know.