Chapter 9

Astroassasin_28's Pov.

I wanted to tell her the truth but she just jumped in to conclusion. Well want do u really expect from a girl.

-Wait, Red come back pls it's too cold you'll die, I said chasing after her yo protect her.

Even tho she ran without hearing the full story she's right for because well it only get worse. But why did one stupid exam bother her so much.

I opened the huge gates and saw her running in the cold her skin was really white so it was already turning pale blue or something like that.

-Red!!!!
-Red!!!
-Come back, I yelled.

She probably viewed me as her enemy but who cares that's the exact thought that will kill her.

She left me no other choice but to reveal my secret. Let's just say there were ways to escape The Virus without it knowing.

I hacked the computer amd changed the weather. It was bright and sunny. I saw her stop gradually looking to the sky. I smiled knowing I caught her attention.

-Red, please hear me out I never meant to hurt you, I said unsure about my words but trying to hide that fact.

She turned with tears in her eyes.
-Why, why do you care you've bullied me and hurt me. What will make me belive you this time.

Those words actually hurt because I knew she was right but, they were all jokes and why would one exam cause her so much.

- Because this time I mean it, I genuinely care about your feelings. I never thought all the jokes will actually affect you.

- YOU care about MY feelings? You literally hate me.

-No I don't, I..., I stopped myself before I said what was not supposed to be heard.

- What then you what? she said coming closer to me.

- I've tried to become your friend but, you always thought of it the wrong way.

-Wrong way!!! WRONG  WAY?!?!?!? I thought of it the wrong way?!?!? You bullied me infront of the entire school amd that's how you tried to be my friend, she said poking me.

I didn't feel it but that was what she was doing.

She was about to give a rude and nasty reply but her "phone" chimed.

She opened it infront of me and it read: