Chapter 6

An exhausted Harry walked back to the lobby. He let his eyes wander around the massive white hall.

While Harry was standing in the middle of the lobby staring into the distance. Daphne and Blaise had reached him and were now dragging him to the nearest restaurant, which also happened to be the most expensive one. Going there would ensure no one would report on them to the old man, because only Potters plus some oddballs from the Order had enough money to eat there.

Daphne ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and drinks. "Well, how was your meeting with Ironclaw?" She asked.

“What?” Harry asked, dazed, finally focusing his eyes on something.

"What happened with your betrothal contract with Weasley?" Blaise clarified. His dark eyes were accessing his face. He knew his friend was very depressed about that but he couldn't help but ask. He only wanted to help his best friend with this and keep him sane.

“Well, I am not exactly planning on marrying him,” Harry replied with a small voice.

"But the magic of the contract with force you to marry him. Surely you know this, you have read everything humanly possible about marriage contracts.”

“No, you misunderstood. There was a way out of this contract. But to get out of the slavery contract, I had to activate another contract which was made by my grandmother. Now I have to marry another man." Harry said in a depressed voice.

“Luckily you had made a deal with goblins before our first year, to inform you about every document that has your name on it, otherwise, you would have been married to the weasel without even knowing it. But was it wise to activate the other contract so soon?”

"I don't know. I just wanted but I wanted to be free from the weasel's clammy hands as quickly as possible."

"Well, at least do you know who are you marrying?" Asked Blaise.

"Yes, I am marrying Rabastan Lestrange."

"What!" They both gasped

"Oh Merlin, I am so happy for you Harry" Daphne squeaked

"Yes Harry, this is very good news. Rabastan will be an excellent match for you". Reassured Blaise.

"But his family is very close to the Dark Lord," Harry said. "I may not like the light side but I don't like the dark side either. What if they forced me to do something hideous? And Rabastan is known for changing his partner every other week no matter whether it is a girl or a guy. "

"Don't worry about that. Dark Lord has changed. He is saner than before and is trying to change the law through political routes", Blaise exclaimed.

"And Rabastan is every girl's wet dream hero. He used to be a playboy during his days at Hogwarts. He is a handsome devil. Tall, dark, wealthy and has a mysterious air around him. He is a very charming person it's no wonder that every girl and boy kowtows to him. He is Lestrange he is very loyal despite his habits of one-night stands." Daphne frowned at the last part. "But there is a fidelity clause in your betrothal contract. You shouldn't worry about that."

Harry still doesn't look convinced enough.

"Let us eat then" Blaise decided after sensing some tension.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Inside the informal dining room of Lestrange Manor, four people were having their dinner. Corvus was seated at the end of the table which was reserved only for the Lord of the manor. The chair beside his seat was removed after the death of Lady Adeline Lestrange, wife of Corvus Lestrange.