Chapter 7

Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black was always a force of nature. She was the eldest Black of her generation. While growing up, she was taught etiquette, duelling, politics and how to manage a household. Her charm and elegance are often admired by people. She graduated from Hogwarts with excellent grades and was immediately married to Rodolphus. After she became a loyal death eater and fought alongside her husband. 

She could easily become obsessed with anything and always got was she wanted. And now her current obsession was her newfound nephew Hadrian Potter but she refused to acknowledge him as Potter and suggested changing his last name to Black which Harry was not against. 

Harry met Bellatrix in Diagon Alley, where she told him to come, and she immediately apparated them to France. As no one would be able to recognise him there and the clothes made in France were more elegant and of good material.

Hadrian wasn’t sure how he felt about the shopping trip with Bellatrix. He was asked to call her Bella. She also forced him to buy a complete wardrobe. He always wore neutral and unnoticeable coloured clothes which were neither too expensive nor cheap. But Bellatrix told him those were no clothes for a wizard of his stature.

She first took him to the most expensive place in the country to buy him his bonding robes and some jewellery. The shopkeeper measured all his body sizes and recommended the best robes. They were planning to buy customized robes. The robe was elegant and cost a fortune but Bellatrix paid all the bills in advance.

Now they were buying everyday clothes. More like Bella was selecting dresses and was forcing Hadrian to try them. They bought over a dozen cloaks, both winter and summer, robes, dress shirts, trousers, socks, and three different types of footwear t-shirts, pyjamas, vests, jumpers, and three suits. She also bought him different types of accessories like cufflinks, and leather bands to tie his regal long hair etc

After hours of trying on clothes and shoes. Hadrian was exhausted and trying to leave the shop when Bella stopped him. Hadrian looked confused; they had already bought half of the store. He didn’t need anything else.

“Dear, you are still lacking something,” Bella said calmly and winked at him mischievously. Hadrian still didn't understand what he was missing.

“You haven’t chosen any underwear” Bella explained with a smile.

“What?! I don’t need any underwear. I already have them.” Harry squeaked and looked frightened. Not that it mattered anyway. She forced him to choose his underwear in front of her. She even suggested colours that Rabastan might like. Harry was red in the face at the end.

After that, they went to a fancy restaurant for lunch.

"Impressive, it's taken quite to score ten owls," Bella said while eating her lunch. "You said you have quite a talent in DADA. I am very eager to teach you dark magic. You are after all Heir of the House of Black and you barely know any dark magic. What a shame."

"I am not the Heir. Sirius doesn't even know the fact that I am his son." Harry said. He was still wary of Bellatrix. He had heard of her notorious reputation since his childhood.  

"Are you worried about your father's reaction? Oh, you don't have to worry about that. He will accept you. You are such a wonderful child. If he didn't, I have many ways to make him. Now tell me which colours will you like as your wedding theme." Bellatrix said and smiled which sent a chilling sensation down his spine.