Chapter 8

Hadrian, Daphne and Blaise were walking towards Hogwarts Express. There were very few people around, as they were quite early. Hadrian planned that it would be a lot safer for him if he managed to draw less attention to himself. It was better to pretend he didn’t have any idea what Dumbledore and his lackeys were planning to do with him. He just wanted to finish his schooling and run away from all things.

Being early on the platform had other advantages than dodging undesirable family members as well. They got to choose a big compartment in the back of the train, where the slytherins usually sat. Now, no one could see Harry fraternising with the ‘enemy.’ No Gryffindor, not even his idiot brother, would dare to come here.

Blaise and Daphne started discussing the latest politics. The light side was slowly losing its support because Dumbledore was spouting about dead Dark Lords. The dark side was trying to pass a new bill about practising the old practices again.

Hadrian was watching people outside of the window. Finally, he saw his family. His parents and brother were strutting like they owned the place as they always do. His sister was trying to step away from her family but Lily kept pulling her towards her in a tight grip. While Harry knew his sister wasn't proud of her family and Lily always tried to involve her, but still, it wasn't normal. Hadrian narrowed his eyes. He needed to know what going on.

Harry didn’t however have time to think about his little sister’s behaviour any longer, because Draco Malfoy barged into their compartment.

Draco has his sire's bleached blonde hair and his mother's dark grey eyes. He was a little immature and egotistic when he was younger and also tried to bully Harry on occasion. Now he had grown up a little and now knew his responsibility as the heir of the House Malfoy. But Harry still hadn't forgotten about his behaviour with him when he was younger.

"Didn't anyone teach you to knock door Malfoy.", Harry said irritating way. He was really annoyed. He needed to talk with Rose.

" Ahh! How are you Hadrian? We haven't met in a while. I hope you are doing well. Oh, I didn't notice you there. Hello Daphne and Blaise.", Draco said with a sweet smile on his face intentionally ignoring Harry's Words.

"I have been fine.", Harry said. He exactly knew why Draco had come into their compartment. Draco also knows about his engagement and parentage. He was told by Bellatrix that she had asked Draco to look after him which Harry found extremely sweet. Bellatrix was actually very likeable.

"I couldn't find the empty seat I hope I can join you?" Which was a lie, Hadrian exactly knew why Draco had chosen to come here.

Daphne and Blaise greeted him back. They soon started discussing their holidays and assignments.

...........................

"You are supposed to stay here until we reach the school. Do you understand?", Ethan said. He was warned by his mother to keep his little sister away from his freak of a brother.

"Of course I understand.", Rose said quietly. Looking at her brother's chubby face. As if she was going to follow the orders of this incompetent lump.

Rose still didn't know what Ginny saw in him but then she quickly remembered that she was a gold digger and a slut. Ginny at least slept with half of the school boys, if the rumours were correct, but Ethan didn't even notice. He was too dumb to notice.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ethan was going back to his compartment when he heard a voice he knew too well and went to the source of the voice which was coming from an abandoned compartment of the train.