QUESTIONS I GOT

Do friends hug like that?? What did he wanted to talk about?? Did he missed me so much?? Then why he never called or visited earlier?

It cant be that he likes me!!! No no no am stressing it too much maybe he just hugged his childhood friend then why the hell I am sweating like this??

ok, we reached my father(vasant) said as he parked the car in parking lot but I was so occupied with my thoughts of the day that my mother(Sneha) asked me you are zoning out ,does something bothering you??

No , am perfectly fine -I smiled as I said this but I was not because his hug costed me a ton of questions from my friends and classmates ;they all were like when did you started dating? You never told us were you hiding him? He is handsome does he have a brother? Is he really your childhood bestfriend?? and many more.

Sarthak and kaveri almost got offended that I didnt told them about him (like I knew before) and it took a lot of efforts to convince them that its not like that. These two are my really close friends but am not going to address them as bestfriends because I hate this term as well.

I know ,I know you may think that I hate pretty much everything but all I can say right now is life experiences.

Lets go then- my parents said in unison

I understand they were going to meet their friends after such a long time thats why they were happy but ,

I dont know how and what to feel?? We were childrens when we separated and then we met straight today so its kind off-I dont know what to feel type feeling.

After parking the car in the basement we took the lift for fifth floor then I saw myself in the lifts mirror; am I overdressed- I thought

So I checked myself ;I was wearing no makeup except for the kajal , no jewellery except small earrings and a plain dress of light green colour. Ok everything is fine and am not overdressed .they asked us to come at 7p.m. but due to my parents excitement we are going to press their dooerbell at 6 p.m.

A girl around 24-26(sonal) opened the door and when she was us a broad smile got plastered on her face , she welcomed us by saying NAMASTE to my parents and by hugging me and I was again teleported to the morning when arnay had hugged me but if both the hugs meant same they felt different?? Anyway she was also a good friend of mine ,infact whenever I and arnay used to fight over anything she used to take my side .

Being a single child I always wanted a brother or sister whether small or big it doesnt matter but with her that longing used to go away.

Our precious guests came ,mom and dad-sonal said and uncle(Mahesh) ,aunty(reena) came out from kitchen and room respectively ; NAMASTE-I said

Aunty hugged me ,ah!! Look at you you grew up soo beautifully ,looks like your mother treated you well she said and I smiled

After looking at my parents and uncle aunty it was like a reunion of long lost friends and then arnay appeared from balcony ,he was wearing a black shirt and black jeans;

he is indeed handsome- I thought . He bent down and touched feet of my parents ,there is no need for something like this my mother said and then she turned to aunty and said you also raised them well with all the manners and courtesy.

And then we went inside.