Episode 1: THE PERFECT MORNING

On a Monday morning after the assembly ground prayers, singing and dancing we all went straight to our classes singing,
“Oh my home, My Home,
Oh my home, My Home,
When shall I see my Home?
When shall I see my Native Land?
I will never forget My Home”.
  We got to our classrooms at Exactly 8:00am, After Most Person’s had sat down our Class Prefect announced to us to submit our Weekend Assignment’s, It was during the raining season, so the classroom was dark due to the Weather. I was really happy that morning because anytime we had Class in such a cool weather everyone easily understands, in the midst of Submitting the Assignment’s Our Government Teacher walks into our class, immediately our Class Prefect stood up and with a loud voice said “All greet”.
“Good morning sir!!!” We chorused.
        Mr. Akin looks very happy today, and he was smiling weirdly in a way that I haven’t seen him do since I know him, well it’s good he finally smiled, I thought to myself, his smile and happy mood was obvious that everyone notice the aura going round the room.
“Good morning Students Please Sit-down”. He said after looking at us for a few seconds, looking like he has something to say with the kind of expression on his face, we all sat down in anticipation for the good news.
     Still smiling he said “As you all know, love is an important thing in our today life’s, it helps us grow and we need to unite together in love and not hate each other, because remember Christ first loved us”.
He said so many things about Love and everyone was quiet as this is the first time he has ever talked anything aside his subject, so we all were eager to know what next was coming, I particularly opened my ears to hear him because I don’t want to miss out on anything he said.
After about six minutes talking about love and team work, he clears his throat and said.
   “Now to what really brought me here this morning, we have a new student today and it’s a girl”. On hearing this, most of the male student started screaming, I actually didn’t understand why they were screaming that loud, it was a cheerful scream, well maybe because it is a girl, I thought.
Our Class Prefect in a loud voice said “Make she fine oh!!” he says out in pidgin.
At this point the Teacher looks outside and said “You can come in”.
    As she steps into the classroom all eyes were on her, we all kept quiet like we have seen a military man with a gun, the truth is, it was a beauty that stepped in.
     I can only speak for myself, immediately I saw her, I was stunned, felt like I lost my senses because of her beauty.
  And the teacher went ahead to introduce her but  I couldn’t get her name because I was unable to hear a thing, my heart was beating too fast that I could not concentrate on what was happening before me, After a while I was able to put myself together, I turned to my left and asked Mike who was sitting close to me “Em, Mike what’s the girl’s name?”.
   Mike turned to look at me with a surprised face, he shook his head, disappointed at the fact that I didn’t hear her name even when the Teacher announced it three times but he was left with no choice and then told me.
“Umm, beautiful, the name suits the owner”.  I said smiling.
    Mike was shocked hearing me say such words (yeah I don’t flirt with ladies and have declined having a girlfriend many times) I don’t know why I kept smiling weirdly just looking at her at the front of the class.
   Her name is Vivian, she is a not too fair in complexion, a beautiful dark hair that looks silky, following to her V shape mouth with the down part of her lips curved like half of a circle with W in between. She is blessed with a set of white teeth’s, and the teeth were having gaps between them at the middle up tooth which made it perfect for a beautiful smile to proceed out of, her eyes are bright like the ray of the sun and the white part of her eyes balls were  more than the black just like a beautiful round balls, it was so fascinating to see her body in real perfection, it was as if an angel came to us that day (only in cartoons have I seen such perfect body).
    She is tall (but not so tall as me, as I was few inches taller than her) she has long legs and arms which fits perfectly to her height,  she also looks very neat, with her shape and fitness I concluded she must have been a model or she is aspiring to be one. I was lost in my thoughts trying to figure her out when I heard a loud voice,
      “Can someone volunteer his or her seat for the new student?” Mr. Akin asked with a plea in his voice.
    On this first day Vivian had not yet brought her chair to school, since it was just the first day and knowing the school and its environment was the top tier, (well I attended a government school with a free education, and all you need to do is to bring your locker and chair).
    “She will probably need a seat for today and tomorrow”. He added sharply.
   On the other hand I was this kind of guy that most of the girls in class love to be around with and that gave me the opportunity to seat anywhere I please including ladies laps if I want( but I don’t).
   At the moment Mr. Akin asked, I was not sitting on my desk, one of my class-mate was not in school so I choose to use his seat for that Monday because the back seat is where the fun is.
But my seat is located at the third row when counting from the entrance of the class and third column when counting from the front of the class which makes it a perfect position to know what is happening at the front and at the back of the classroom at the same time. My seat is a new set of locker and a plastic chair which I just bought that term and at that time, it was the only plastic chair in our class, that alone makes it unique and everyone loves to sit on it, such a busy seat.
  Surprisingly this morning it was free, no one was sitting on it so I quickly offered her my seat and because it’s a new plastic chair and locker she didn’t think twice before accepting it or so I thought, I quickly rush to meet her, initially to ask about the school she moved from or the city she is from but a lot was going through my mind at the moment so I just compliment her
  “You look beautiful and your skin is smooth”. I said scratching my head looking confused “You are an angel”. I added.
    When she heard that, she turns to me and smiled, she reached out to my left shoulder and pats it softly,
“Thank you”.  She said.
Immediately all the hormones in my body woke up and a lot of things went through my mind in seconds, like asking her to be my girlfriend, getting married and having wonderful children, but the most percentage of this rushing thoughts were mainly about kissing her beautiful tempting lips and putting my hands through her beautiful body, with her permission I  can eat her raw.
Still in my deep thought I heard my name so loud.
   “Wow he has been calling you since”. Mike said pointing to Mr. Akin who was standing at the entrance of the door, in shock I turned to look at Mr. Akin then he made gesture with his four big fingers asking me to follow him, so I did follow him.