Episode 5 (Season finale): The Beautiful Ending of Things

Mike and Chiamaka relationship outcome
   Mike has been my friend for the past two years now, we both met at SS1 and instantly our spirit clicked, we became friends, it was something that we could not really explain how we became friends but in a short period of knowing each other, we started talking, and we got along very well.
  He is a very friendly and popular guy in class, he is a dark skinned guy with hair all over his body, he has broad chest and very neat always treating his fingers, he is very funny which was why we knew each other in the first place. when we go to ss2 Mike dated faith, a senior student in SS3 which was very surprising to me, well it was an easy work over for him because he has the money and also very funny, and most ladies loves rich and funny guys.
When Faith graduated she traveled instantly to Abuja to stay with her elder sister who lives there, Mike was shattered, majorly because they have promised each other heaven and earth but faith left anyways. for weeks I have been trying to console mike, even though he looks strong on this particular matter, he was weak.
The following Tuesday john ran into our class from the staffroom noting that we have new youth corpers, everybody was excited majorly because we were short of teachers before their arrival we were all anticipating to meet them as we kept looking outside the door to know when they will be coming to our class, not long after that we heard the class before us greet our school principal and he introduced the youth corpers to them after a while they walked down to our class, we greeted them and they were introduced to us by our principal, the three of them were very young compared to the last time we had when we were in SS1 Mr. Akin was a bit advance probably 27 years old or there about, Miss Amina was looking very classy as she was putting on a dark shade glasses and a youth corper khaki that was well fitted with her body shape, as we welcomed them, she was waving and smiling all through the session, Chiamaka was the youngest among them, probably nineteen or eighteen years old, she was acting mature but one could tell from her looks that she is very young and she looks cute, well dressed and was putting on a red lipstick which is my favorite color (well I love red lipstick, reasons best known to me)
“Chiamaka is beautiful” Mike whispered to my ear and I nod in agreement, on that week variety show we decided to make it their welcoming party, it was really amazing Mike presented a comedy which included Chiamaka name being his wife it was so funny that our principal laughed, I also sang A welcoming song for them, after the presentation mike went to where Chiamaka was sitting and sat next to her after some time they started chatting and laughing like they have known each other before now, well mike is a funny guy which means he is the ladies guy.
Few days later, mike already has her number but this time something was off with mike, usually he’ll make boast to me that any girl always agrees to him but this time it was hard for him to even tell me what was going on between him and Chiamaka, I also noticed that every evening he always pass through the street close to mine to visit the new corps member and few weeks after that, they started going out every evening and mike pleaded with me to always follow them just to remove the people eyes from them, they were both amazing together I must confess, when we first visited Chiamaka we all sat down at the parlor, played together and joke with each other, but other times we went to visit, mike and Chiamaka would go inside and leave me in the parlor. Most times mike said they just played, some other times that they had made love to each other but with protection, he goes on like that. Six months later Chiamaka discovered that she had missed her monthly flow, she was very worried that she called mike and mike ran to my house to call me that evening while I was busy chilling and waiting for Vivian to come over so we could go out, when I heard the news I immediately followed mike without locking my door, when we got there, Chiamaka explained to us as to what has happened, mike was composed as he tried to calm her down, she was literally freaking out, we stayed at her place that evening, Vivian later called and joined us there, the whole place was quiet and solemn when Vivian walked in and thought someone had died as Chiamaka was crying seriously.
At about 9pm I went out, strolled to another street to look for a chemist shop where I could buy pregnancy test kit to confirm if Chiamaka was really pregnant, when I got back I explained the how to make use of the kit to her and she was really afraid to use it to test her pregnancy, mike Vivian and I had to convinced her and also tried to make her feel better so she can actually know if she is pregnant or not, we kept petting her until she agreed and went into the bathroom, few seconds later we heard a loud scream come from the bathroom “no no no god” mike rushed into the bathroom while me and Vivian stood up, mike walked out with Chiamaka “what happened?” Vivian asked looking directly at mike face, he dropped the testing kit on the floor, and it was a positive which means Chiamaka is pregnant.
For one week Chiamaka could not come to school as she was trying to figure out how to cope and what to with the pregnancy, we visited everyday but mike stayed back to take care of her for that one week, Mr. Akin and miss Amina also came to visit her during the week and Chiamaka pretended to be down with malaria, the following week she resumed work but avoided coming to our class which was understandable to us, one evening mike decided to ask her what they were going to do about the baby, when mike asked her she picked her phone and called her mum and put the call on loud speaker at this point Chiamaka was crying  continually, her mother picked up the call at first ring and said “hello” and repeated it again, Chiamaka with her voice drained in tears said “mommy I am sorry, very sorry” “Chiamaka my baby tell me what’s wrong, what happened?” the mother said in a calm tone just to make her talk. “I am pregnant” Chiamaka finally said, the news shocked her mother as she was confused asking what? How? Where? Who?, after some time she calmed herself down and tried to comfort her daughter to make her feel better and not think of harming herself after some minute of consolation, her mother asked who was responsible for it, “is he denying it?” (she was probably asking that because at that time young boys normally deny impregnating a lady so that they won’t be tied down by the pregnancy) but mike is not someone like that, he was willing to take responsibility for all he has done.
Chiamaka mother also asked tons of questions, after the questioning Chiamaka said to her mum “the person responsible is here with me, he has been taking care of me since we found out about the pregnancy” “give the phone to him” her mother said, mike walked to where the phone was, and knelt down, placed his hand on the table and said “ma I am very sorry for everything, I do not mean to get her pregnant before we get married, but even now I will take full responsibility and support her in any way possible” hearing this Chiamaka mum anger went down and she said “I don’t even know what to say anymore but if I say you should leave her alone you still have your baby living inside of her, so I will ask you to do this for me, make sure you take care of her for me, she is all I’ve got in this world, I will join you guys next month, I am not in town right now”.  her response did not just cheer Chiamaka up but for the first time in weeks she smiled, she also got up and hugged I and Vivian and sit down close to mike on the floor where he was answering the call. Mike told us to keep the pregnancy a top secret, no one actually noticed but on one occasion Chiamaka fainted due to the stress, she was rushed to a general hospital, the doctor did a full test and gave the result to miss Amina to give it to Chiamaka when she wakes up and he also said “congratulations” before leaving, miss Amina became curious to read the test results, and so when she finds out that Chiamaka was pregnant she was surprised plus it also confirm her suspicion but she also kept her mouth shut by not letting anyone know of it just to protect Chiamaka from the stigma that might be attached to the pregnancy.
Four months later which was the corpers sent fort, Chiamaka tummy had grown to some level, her mum had also travelled down to visit and she insisted that the child should be given birth to at her father town, she also loved mike though he was just a secondary school graduating student, he is hard working and responsible, while Chiamaka was still pregnant mike proposed to her, it was a very beautiful day though they were both young, they both knew what they are doing, mike’s family was also in support and was very much supportive and involved the day they found out about it. The other day Chiamaka fainted Mr. Akin father called him for the first time in years to tell him that he has forgiven him and he should go ahead in marrying the Christian girl and this made Mr. Akin so happy.
That evening he shared the good news with miss Amina and they were both happy, a week later Mr. akin proposed to her and she said yes to him finally, five months later after the proposal they planned their wedding which is to take place in Zaria before then Mr. Akin visited his parents with Amina to introduce her to them, after their service they both travelled to Zaria for their wedding, the school sent some delegates to represent, we could not all attend because the distance between Edo State and Zaria was a long distance journey, the date for the wedding was on April 6th 2016, that same day Chiamaka went into labour at around 2pm, three hours later she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, that day was filled with double celebration.
Six months after Vivian had traveled, her communication with David was wicken by difference in work time and other daily activities, their long untouchable love affair has now been faced with a challenge.
Will this challenge be enough to separate this two love birds?
The End.
Season Two coming soon!