𝘰𝘯𝘦 𖦹 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘷

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𖦹 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘷 ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

evelyn henderson got out of her old and beat-up, white honda and headed into hawkins high school.

she was going to meet up with steve and nancy, her friends, at nancy's locker before school started.

she walked into the building and headed for the locker, but before she could, someone stepped in front of her.

she looked up to see a boy with long brownish hair. "hey" he said, smirking at her.

she furrowed her eyebrows and said "hey?"

"you're pretty" he said, trying to compliment her.

"thank you" she said nicely, before continuing "can i get by you? i have somewhere to be."

his smirk dropped, clearly upset that she wasn't all over him like every other girl, and said "yeah, i'll see you around uh-"

"ev" she told him, before he stepped out of the way so she could head to see her friends, who were right down the hall and watched as everything happened.

as she approached them, steve stared right at her. why would she be talking to that douchebag? he thought to himself.

"what were you guys talking about?" he questioned her.

"oh nothing" she said, playing the question off.

steve could feel jealousy in every bone of his body. why did he care so much?

there was was one answer to that question, but his girlfriend was standing right beside him, so there was nothing he could do about it.

"anyways ev. so are you coming to tina's party tonight?" nancy asked her.

evelyn thought for a minute before shrugging and saying "if i don't have to take dustin trick or treating, maybe. but i kinda just wanted to stay home."

"no, ev, you have to come. remember last year when mckay was having a party and i had to force you out of your house?" steve reminded her.

"but dude, come on, i quiet literally did not want to go to that" she said to the boy.

nancy sighed at their interaction, getting a bit bored at how they fought like a married couple and slipped away to go and talk to jonathan.

"please come ev, i wouldn't want to be there without you" he begged her.

evelyn let out a small, amused sigh and said "yeah, i'll come just for you" before tapping his nose.

his chest fluttered at the action before turning to nancy, before realizing she wasn't there and getting a feeling like she was gonna say something about his and ev's interaction later.

but he shook the feeling away and turned back to evelyn to resume their conversation.

˚୨୧⋆。