𝘵𝘸𝘰 𖦹 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ two 𖦹 leave me ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

as the three teenagers pulled up to the house where the party was, they got out of the car.

steve grabbed nancy's hand and walked into the house, as evelyn's heart dropped to her gut at the sight.

but as soon as they walked into the house, nancy let go and walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

"what's in this?" she asked a random guy.

he burped before yelling "PURE FUEL PURE FUEL" and then walking away.

she gulped down her drink and as she did steve reached for her wrist tugging it down "hey... whoa, whoa! hey...whoa, whoa, whoa! take it easy. take it easy. nance, nance, nancy-"

"we're just being stupid teenagers for the night. wasn't that the deal?" nancy states, interrupting him, before walking away.

steve sighs and shakes his head before looking at evelyn.

she smiles slightly at him before grabbing a drink and downing it too.

"hey, no. you're not getting drunk either" he grips her wrist before dragging her away and to the living room to dance.

˚୨୧⋆。

a while after evelyn and steve danced, she walked back into the kitchen, only to be met by billy.

he smirks slightly at her before saying "so. why aren't you all over me like every other girl?"

she shrugs her shoulders before grabbing a random cup and downing it. "you aren't really my type, i guess. i'm not gonna let some douchebag like you ruin my life."

he lets out a very disturbing laugh and says "well maybe one day i'll change your mind"

"yeah i highly doubt that" she mumbles as he walks out of the room, and nancy walks in.

as she does, steve follows her.

she grabs a cup and fills it to the brim before bringing it to her lips and taking a swig of it. and as she does, steve reaches up to the cup and tries to yank it out of her hand.

"you've had enough, ok nance?" he says as he's still gripping the cup.

nancy gets in his face and drunkly says "screw you."

"nance, i'm serious. hey, hey, hey. stop. no i'm serious nancy. put the drink down" he argues with her.

nancy just keeps on holding the cup as she says "steve stop!" before he lets go of the drink, her strong grip on the cup making the drink spill onto her shirt.

evelyn gasps at the sight, as nancy runs to the bathroom, steve following after her.

as they reach the bathroom, nancy grabs a bath towel and tries to scrub the red substance out of her shirt, even though it's clearly stained.

"i'm sorry nance" steve says to her before adding "nancy that's not coming off."

nancy keeps scrubbing and says "it's coming."