7

Y/n stormed into the council room, her eyes blazing with frustration and indignation. The air seemed to crackle with the residual intensity of her encounter with V, and she wasted no time in recounting the events to the council.

"That insolent V!" she exclaimed, her voice echoing through the room. "He's playing mind games, refusing to confess. Our attempts to extract information have hit a brick wall."

The council members exchanged glances, their expressions a mixture of concern and curiosity. Mr. Kang leaned forward, "Tell us exactly what happened, Y/n."

With fervor in her voice, Y/n described the verbal duel, emphasizing V's refusal to cooperate and the hollow threats he dismissed with ease. The council listened attentively, absorbing every detail.

Jisoo, known for her assertiveness, spoke up, "If he won't confess, we need to resort to more forceful methods. We can't let them leave unscathed."

Alex, the pragmatic member, countered, "We need to tread carefully. Resorting to violence might escalate the situation. Daegu's council won't appreciate unnecessary bloodshed."

A debate ensued, opinions clashing like waves against the shore. The room filled with heated discussions about the best course of action. Emily argued for a diplomatic approach, while Jae-Hyun advocated for a more aggressive stance.

Amidst the chaos, Mark, Y/n's brother, raised his hand to speak. The room fell silent as all eyes turned to him. "Enough deliberation. It's clear we can't reach a unanimous decision here. How about this: We'll personally drive to Daegu and hand them over to the Daegu council."

His proposition hung in the air, a moment of quiet contemplation following. Slowly, the council members nodded in agreement. Mark continued, "This way, we avoid unnecessary conflict within our ranks, and Daegu's council can deal with them as they see fit."

Mr. Kang, acknowledging the wisdom in Mark's proposal, voiced his approval, "A reasonable solution. Mark, make the necessary preparations. We'll trust you two to handle this matter with discretion."

The tension in the room began to dissipate as the council found common ground. Mark's plan offered a pragmatic resolution that satisfied both the need for action and the desire to avoid unnecessary conflict.
-x-

In the dimly lit confines of the Dark Angels' territory, the preparations for Mark's and Y/n's journey to Daegu unfolded with an eerie precision. The air was thick with tension as the gang readied themselves for a gruesome task—transporting the two captives, V and Jimin, to the rival territory.

First, Mark called upon the skilled members of the gang known for their discretion in handling delicate matters. Among them were Jisoo and Alex, individuals with a reputation for executing tasks with ruthless efficiency. The trio gathered in a secluded room to discuss the dark logistics of the mission.

The captives were bound, their movements restricted, as they awaited their fate. Chains rattled, echoing the ominous atmosphere of the room. V's defiance was palpable, while Jimin, still groggy from earlier events, seemed resigned to the impending ordeal.

To ensure secrecy, the gang opted for an inconspicuous vehicle—a nondescript van that blended into the shadows of the night.

In the eleventh hour, just as Mark was about to embark on the journey to Daegu, an urgent message reached him—a significant weapon consignment required his immediate attention. The grim reality of the mafia world often demanded flexibility in plans, and Mark found himself torn between two crucial responsibilities.

Faced with the unexpected turn of events, Mark reluctantly made the decision to stay behind and oversee the weapon consignment. However, the mission to deliver V and Jimin to Daegu could not be delayed. The weight of the responsibility fell onto Y/n's shoulders.

In a room dimly lit with a single overhead bulb, Y/n stood surrounded by the gang members chosen for the task. Mark, with a heavy expression, explained the sudden change of plans. Y/n's eyes narrowed with determination as she absorbed the information.

"Someone needs to take charge," Mark declared, his voice echoing in the room. "Y/n, I trust you to lead this mission. Deliver them to Daegu's council and ensure it's done discreetly."

Y/n, her demeanor a mix of fierce resolve and unwavering confidence, accepted the responsibility without hesitation. "I'll handle it. The police won't see it coming," she assured, her words cutting through the tension.

The gang members, though initially taken aback by the change in leadership, quickly rallied behind Y/n. Alex, Jisoo, and the others nodded in agreement, recognizing the strength and cunning that 'The Lioness' brought to the table.

As Y/n prepared to leave, Mark emphasized the gravity of the situation. "Be cautious, Y/n. Daegu's police is not to be underestimated. Handle this with the finesse and strength they expect from 'The Lioness.'"

With a steely gaze, Y/n affirmed, "I won't disappoint." The gang members, acknowledging the sudden shift in plans, geared up for the journey under the leadership of their formidable Lioness.

The van's engine roared to life once more, and as it disappeared into the shadows of the night, Y/n's determination echoed through the silent corridors of the Dark Angels' domain. The fate of V and Jimin, now in her hands alone, hung in the balance as the van made its way toward the rival territory of Daegu.

In the confined space of the van hurtling toward Daegu, Taehyung's eyes held a smoldering defiance as he aimed to disrupt Y/n's focused drive with a barrage of taunts.

Taehyung, his tone dripping with suggestive playfulness, remarked, "You're such a silent driver, aren't you? Lost your roar?"

Jimin chimed in with a sly grin, "Maybe we should spice things up. A little sing-along, perhaps? Something to heat up this cold atmosphere."

Y/n's grip on the steering wheel tightened, her eyes locked onto the road. Her voice, low and edged with a hint of seduction, countered, "Save your breath. Distractions won't work on me."

Undeterred, Taehyung leaned closer, his restrained presence exuding a magnetic energy. "Multitasking is impressive, especially when you're behind the wheel. Handling prisoners and the thrill of the chase. Admirable."

Jimin, with a provocative smile, added, "Maybe we could offer some tips, make this journey a bit more exciting."

As the verbal sparring continued, an undeniable undercurrent of tension sizzled in the confined space. Taehyung's bold gaze met Y/n's with a challenge, and her stoic demeanor only fueled the unspoken game of dominance. Each word exchanged seemed to stoke an invisible flame, a dance of flirtation entwined with the fierce battle of wills.

Y/n's patience wore thin as their relentless banter persisted. "Your attempts won't break my focus. It's futile."

Taehyung, a wicked glint in his eyes, leaned back with a smirk. "Maybe we enjoy seeing you squirm, you pawn. Admit it, you're not as untouchable as you think."

The atmosphere inside the van crackled with a scorching tension, a tantalizing blend of rivalry and a hint of something more. The confined space had transformed into a battleground where the lines between power play and seduction blurred, leaving an unspoken heat lingering in the air.
-x-