More Help

2 Months Later

Trina POV

I've been living with Rahiem in Puerto Rico with my kids and its good, I guess you can say that. Trey has been visiting the kids but when he does I have to make sure Rah isn't here because them two be ready to kill each other. Trey has a new girlfriend she's cute, I guess but I have Rahiem now so I'm not worried.

Right now I'm home alone since the kids are with Trey for the rest of the week and Rah is out handling "business". I'm six months pregnant and just bored, ugh I swear Rahiem is hardly home. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:47 pm , I went and put on a sun dress and went into the backyard, which was a beach, a walked around. I stopped and looked out at the ocean and saw the sunset and the sun was reflecting on the ocean. It all looked so beautiful and I felt so peaceful, although I kept hearing grunts and someone breathing heavily. I followed the noises and they were coming from on the side of our house. I picked up my pace and ran a little to see what was going on. When I got there I saw Rahiem sitting on the ground against the house with his sleeve rolled up and a needle next to him and his eyes were closing and rolling to the back of his head.

Me- OMG! Rah! Baby get up!

I pulled his arm trying to get him to stand up but this nigga heavy as hell and I'm so little. I then started to smack his face trying to get him to wake up, then his eyes opened a little.

Rahiem- Hmm?

Me- Baby get up come on we need to get you to a hospital

Rahiem- Nah I don't need no doctor just get me to the bed

He then stood up stumbling a little so I had to help him balance. I helped him into the house and into our bedroom, I first helped him change out of the clothes he had on and into some sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I laid him in bed then went to grab him a bottle of water, when I entered the room he was falling asleep.

Me- Here baby sit up and drink this

I held his head up and he drunk a lot of it damb near the whole bottle.

Rahiem- Thank you so much babe

Me- You're welcome *sighs* Baby why did you do this

Rahiem- I don't know I always do it , nothing like this ever happened though, I'm sorry if I scared you

I just looked in his eyes and played with his hair and rubbed his forehead, then I kissed it.

Me- You gotta stop this

Rahiem- Imma get help baby I promise

Me- Okay...I'm gonna go downstairs for a while, you need to rest no distractions so I'm taking the remote, your phone, laptop, and iPad

Rahiem- *laughs* Yes Ma'am

I then smiled and grabbed his things. I then turned towards him and kissed him.

Me- Okay now rest , there's another bottle of water right here next to you if you need it , I'll see you later babe

Rahiem- Thanks baby I love you

Me- I love you too

Rahiem- I love you more

Me- Impossible

Rahiem- Possible

I smiled and turned off the light and headed downstairs. I think I should get him some more help, he's already taken care of his little psychology problem but now he's using drugs. I need to get him therapy or in a rehab facility before things get worse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Are Yall Thoughts On Rahiem?
What Are Y'all Thoughts On Trina?
What Are Y'all Thoughts On Trey?
Thoughts On The Whole Situation?
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE