Stop Joking

Trey POV

"I'm pregnant with Rahiem's baby" she said with her head down. I didn't even respond, I just got up and put on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt and went into the closet packing me a few bags.

"Trey! Trey! Stop!" She said trying to take my bags, but I ended up pushing her down. "Tremaine! Baby stop! Don't go!" she said grabbing onto my leg. "Katrina get the fuck off of me before I punch you in yo damn face!" I yelled trying to shake her off my leg.

I finally got her off my leg, then I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs towards the door with her chasing behind me. "Omg! Aldon! It was just a joke!" She said as soon as I was about to open the door. I turned around, "What?" I said, "I'm not pregnant it was just a joke" she said patting her stomach. "Trina stop fucking playing with me" I said dropping my bag. "Baby I'm not pregnant with his baby, but after today I might be with yours" she replied with a smirk on her face.

"Yea whatever" I walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water out the refrigerator. "You want me to take a pregnancy test and prove to you I'm not pregnant" she said taking my water and drinking it. "Nah babe I believe you just don't play about something that serious, now come take a shower with daddy" I said picking her up. "As long as daddy doesn't try anything", "no promises baby" I said kissing her and carrying her up stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I couldn't make this chapter exciting.
Lately there has been a lot of crimes in Grand Rapids Michigan and that's where my aunt and little cousins live. The crimes on the southeast side of Grand Rapids where my aunt lives are out of control there has been at least 4-5 shootings within a week, and I'm trying to get them out of there.
A 17 year old boy was killed Wednesday morning there, that city has been out of control this year. Please pray for the families that has lost their loved ones.
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE