Meeting Again

2 Days Later

Trina POV

Today is the day we're leaving Chicago to go to Virginia where everyone else was, and I still have to talk to RJ. After I told Trey about what happened last time I met up with them, he does not... well he's not letting me go alone. Due to the fact that right after we leave from meeting with Rahiem and RJ we're going straight to the airport, I didn't bother dressing up I just put on some yoga pants and one of Trey's "Trey Songz" hoodies and my Legend Blues which matched the hoodie. Nevaeh and I were wearing the exact same thing , and Trey just had on some sweatpants and a plain black hoodie with his red black and white retro Jordan's.

"Babe you ready" I heard him say as I was in the bathroom putting my hair in a messy bun."Yea almost" I said finishing up. Once I was done I grabbed all my things and exited the bathroom and saw Trey standing at the door holding Nevaeh, who was asleep. "I already sent the bags down to the car, come on" I grabbed my phone and purse and followed him out the door.

At The Diner Meeting RJ...Again

The driver stopped in front of the diner's door, then all three us of got out and entered. I looked around for Rah and RJ and saw them in a large booth in the corner. I tapped Trey and pointed where they were, he nodded and we began walking over to them. Once we approached them RJ stood up and gave me a hug. "Hey mom" he said. Wow! I see Rahiem got to him. "Hey...Hi Rah" I said sitting down along with Trey and Nevaeh in his lap.
"Mom you know Trey Songz? And who's that?" RJ said glancing at Trey and Nevaeh. "Yea, RJ this is Trey my husband and Trey this is RJ my son" I said. "Wassup man" Trey said as he extended his hand for RJ to shake. "Sup" RJ said shaking Trey's hand. "And RJ this is Nevaeh your little sister, Nevaeh this is RJ your big brother" I said looking at her to make sure she understood.

"My big brudder? (brother) like Tj?" She asked with her head rested on Trey's chest. "Yes baby like Tj". She hopped out of Trey's lap and went over to RJ and gave him a hug, "Hi big brudder" she said. "Hey lil sis" he said kissing her cheek, it was so cute. "Mommy I like him, he's my new best friend, can he come with us?" I laughed cause she made herself comfortable on his lap now. "Soon baby, then he can meet his brothers and sister" I said looking at the time it was very close to the tine for us to head to the airport.

"Omg! RJ I'm so sorry but we have to go catch our flight" I said looking at my phone again. "Its cool mom when can I come stay with you for a while to give dad a break" he said nudging Rah who was in the corner half sleep. I laughed at him. "Umm, I'll send your dad a plane ticket for you next week" I replied. "Okay, I guess I'll see you next week, bye mom bye Trey and see you later Nevaeh" he said giving her another kiss. "Bye best friend" she said hugging him like her life depended on it. "Okay babygirl, let your brother breathe" Trey said. "Okay daddy" she said walking over to Trey and he picked her up, he always carrying her like she can't walk. " Bye Rah and RJ" I said looking back and waving at them.

Well at least that went well I think, I noticed Trey and Rahiem mugging each other a bit, but I just left it alone. I can't wait for Rj to come and stay with Trey & I next week, maybe they can form some type of relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK Here It Is Y'all
Boring Yea I Know , I'm Sorry But Chres & I Finally Got Some Time Away From The Twins & We're Somewhere In Barbados ( I Don't Know Where We Are Lol)
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE