Chapter 2 (Harry)

Harry and Louis have been best friends ever since he had tripped over that football that Louis was kicking around in the playground back in 1st grade. Niall, Zayn, and Liam had been made a part of their friend group back in 2nd grade. They all have been inseparable since. Louis and Harry more than the rest though.

You see, Harry had a huge crush on Louis. He has hoped (and thought) that Louis liked him back, but then he got a girlfriend. Eleanor. She was really nice, which he hated because it made it so hard to hate her. 

All his friends knew about him being attracted to both genders and all of them knew about him not wanting to label himself. Only Niall knew about his crush on Louis though. And his family, of course. 

The only reason Niall found out about his crush is because one day in sophomore year when he was watching Louis play football he had gotten a hard on and Niall had seen so Harry had no way to explain it. 

Niall didn't mind though, in fact he probably wanted it to happen more than Harry wanted it to happen. 

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed, walking up to his locker. 

"Harry!" Louis said. 

"Larry!" Niall called, walking over. Harry blushed because he knew Niall had made that ship name after Harry had confirmed that he did have a crush on Harry. He thought he saw Louis blush too but he knew it couldn't be true. 

Louis finished over at his locker and walked over to Harry giving him a hug and then smiling at him. 

"Where's Eleanor?" Harry asked to be nice. He didn't really care. 

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and just shrugged, "Why are you asking?"

"She's your girlfriend," Harry said simply. 

For some reason that word just seemed to trigger Louis, "Just because she's my girlfriend doesn't mean we spend every single moment with each other!" 

"Okay, I know. She's normally here though so I was just wondering," Harry said trying to calm Louis down and wondering what's wrong. Louis just looked like he was about to cry. 

"Louis? Are you ok? What's wrong? Did something happen with Eleanor?" Harry asked.
Louis shook his head and started crying. Harry furrowed his eyebrows and pulled Louis into a hug and let him bury his face into his chest. 

"What's wrong?" Niall mouthed. Harry shrugged in response. 

Zayn came up in that moment and saw the stare Louis was in. 

"Hey, what happened?" Zayn asked. 

"I don't know, we were talking about Eleanor and then he just got so upset he started crying," Harry said. 

Zayn's eyes darkened with a little bit of uncertainty. It looked like he wanted to say something, but held back. 

Just then, the devil walked up. She immediately rushed over, concerned because her boyfriend was crying. 

"Hey Louis, what happened?" Eleanor asked carefully. 

Louis just started crying harder and went to hug Eleanor and whisper something in her ear. Eleanor whispered something back and patted his back until he calmed down. That stung. Normally Harry is the only one who can comfort him, now it looked like that role had been passed on to Eleanor. It was bound to happen, he just wasn't ready for it. Harry was ready to cry about it too, but he figured that wouldn't help Louis.

He looked over at Zayn and he seemed to be deep in thought while watching Louis and Eleanor. Harry looked back at them to see what Zayn was seeing but he didn't know what Zayn was looking at.