Chapter 11 (Louis)

That kiss... that was probably the best kiss he has ever experienced. Not that he's experienced that many, but wow.

He's always imagined Harry as a good kisser, but he's so much better than he ever imagined. Now they're sharing a room for the night and Louis is going to talk to Harry about how he feels.

They had stripped down their boxers while waiting for Liam to come with some spare clothes for them to sleep in. To be honest, Louis was probably going to just sleep in a shirt and his boxers. Liam came in bringing two shirts and two sweatpants.

"D'you mind if I just sleep in my boxers?" Harry asked.

"Oh... um..." Louis remembered the last time he woke up with Harry next to him, in only his boxers, "sure."

"Are you sure, I don't want you to be uncomfortable," Harry said.

"No it's fine, I promise. It's not like it's the first time," he said and saw Harry blush.

"That's different," Harry argued.

"I know, but still," Louis said.

"Ok."

Louis slipped on the shirt that Liam had brought and then sat on the bed with his back against the headboard. Harry came to sit next to him.

"So," Harry started, "What did you want to talk to me about, alone?"

Louis is sure that Harry knows but just wanted him to start. Not that he minded, he wanted to start.

"Right." he cleared his throat, "So... I'm kind of... in love with you? I mean I know it's kind of early to say that considering that we aren't dating yet but we've been best friends for so long that I just kind of fell in love with you. It's fine if you don't feel-"

"Me too," Harry interrupted.

"Really?" Louis asked.

"Really," Harry smiled.

"Oh my god," Louis grinned and pulled Harry's face to his to kiss him. He kissed him deeply and full of love.

He broke the kiss and asked breathlessly, "Would you- do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Harry nodded vigorously and kissed him again, this time a lot more heated. Louis opened his mouth and slid his tongue into Harry's mouth. Harry put his hands on Louis' shoulders so that he could climb into Louis' lap and straddle him, never breaking the kiss. Louis put his hands on Harry's hips and Harry buried his hands in Louis' hair. He started moving his hands lower and lower until he reached Harry's bum and squeezed. Harry let out a low moan into Louis' mouth and pulled back to take a breath. Louis started kissing down Harry's jaw and neck, sucking at random spots. Harry moved his head to give Louis more access. Harry started stroking his thighs, causing him to let out a moan. His lips found Harry's again and he kissed him. Hard.

Harry pulled back and started kissing Louis' neck, sucking and licking causing Louis to let out a few moans and he dropped his head against the headboard. Harry continued this until he tugged on his shirt. Louis pulled it off and threw it somewhere, allowing Harry to run his hands over his bare chest and admire it.

"So beautiful," Harry breathed.

"Look who's talking," Louis said. Harry blushed.

They resumed their kissing and occasionally dipped down to each other's necks. After a while they slowed it down and eventually stopped, Harry climbed off of Louis and sat next to him.

"You're a really good kisser," Louis said with a smirk, "Boyfriend."

"You too, boyfriend," Harry smiled.

"I love calling you mine," Louis said.

"I love you," Harry shot back.

"Sap," Louis smirked, "I love you too."

They laid down facing each other and Louis started running his fingers along Harry's chest.

"You remember that morning when I cried over Eleanor? And how I started pulling away that day?" Louis asked after a little bit of silence. Harry hummed.

"I was upset because you called Eleanor my girlfriend even though you were the only one I wanted. And then at lunch that day I overheard you telling Niall that me and you would never happen in a million years. I was heartbroken so I decided that pulling away would help me get over you. I was so wrong," Louis admitted.

Harry looked shocked, "Lou, I only said that because I thought you were straight and dating Eleanor. God knows I was madly in love with you."

"Was?" he teased.

"Still am," Harry smiled.

"I'm not going to let my parents come between us. Obviously I'm not going to tell them because they'll do anything in their power to make it stop, but I'm not going to let them affect you. Or our relationship. I promise," Louis said seriously. He didn't want Harry thinking that anything was going to get in their way, and he didn't want him thinking that he gives a shit about what his parents think about him dating Harry.

"That reminds me, what were you talking to Eleanor about that made them realize that you're gay?" Harry asked.

"Oh," Louis laughed, "I was telling Eleanor how much I loved you. I just kept saying 'him' though so I don't think they explicitly know it's you that I love, but anybody can know that I'm in love with you. It's kind of hard to hide."

Harry laughed with Louis and they just kept talking all night until they fell asleep in each other's arms. That was probably the best sleep Louis has ever gotten. 

— 

A/N: i've been writing these updates instead of studying for midterms. i'm so bad 😭

also, boyfriends!! yayy :) <3