🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ "YOU'RE DRINKING ALL THE WINE, Y/N..." 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

" 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

╰┈➤ suna was approaching her with a red wine bottle in hand and a glass in the other

╰┈➤ suna was approaching her with a red wine bottle in hand and a glass in the other. "really?" y/n asked, making him shrug as he took a seat down next to her. "i'm celebrating the good news that your helmet is now safe on the kitchen counter." he said, cracking a smile that was contagious enough to get y/n to do the same. suna poured the chilled liquid into the crystal glass, setting the bottle aside and taking a sip, enjoying the peace himself. "you want some? I'll get you a glass." he offered, voice sounding smoother. "no need for another one."

she hummed, reaching out a hand towards suna's glass. he quirked and eyebrow, eye's meeting with hers as she looked at him awaiting the beverage. he handed it to her and she purposely spun it around to where his lips once contacted with taking a sip from that exact spot. suna tensed and y/n couldn't tell if it was from her actions or the wind that simultaneously blew in their direction with an unwanted chill. she handed it back to him and he took another sip as well. "so, are you glad that you finally got back into riding?"

"my motorcycle?"

"what else would i be talking about?" he smiled. she groaned, reaching for the glass and emptying its contents in a swift movement. "more?" he asked, nodding towards the empty crystal. she outstretched her arm as he began to refill it and she began to speak. "yeah. it's fun. maybe even a little bit more enjoyable since i had some company this time 'round." she began, eye's suddenly narrowing at suna's ear. the wind blew his hair, revealing the new industrial piercing. "when did you get that?" 

"studying my piercings now, are we?" he laughed, glancing down at the busy traffic below them. "i did it last night." he informed with a shrug, tongue slightly fiddling with his left snake bite piercing.  "you do them all yourself?" y/n's eyes widened slightly in amusement. she was impressed by how well they were all done. "mhm. want one?" 

"can't. my agency won't allow it." she made a playful eyeroll, remembering the time when she pranked akaashi into thinking that she got an eyebrow piercing with some glue and metal piercing bits. he wasn't the happiest in that moment and she teases him about it almost every chance she gets. "do they take pictures of....well," suna began, trailing off as he looked into the distance. y/n lifted an eyebrow at him. "all of...you?" he met her gaze and she was stunned at his audacity.