🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 24 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

╰┈➤ anxious nerves was the only thing y/n could feel as her legs carried her down the catwalk

╰┈➤ anxious nerves was the only thing y/n could feel as her legs carried her down the catwalk. the day had finally come for the show that she and kiyoko was hired for and it was so much more crowded than she expected. she was able to invite one person and that person ended up being sakusa due to the fact that a few days ago, their hangout was cut short. he'd offered to meet up with she and kiyoko on this day, but of course y/n would be busy with the show so instead, she just invited him. 

her eyes scanned the crowd as she never failed to miss a beat of the music playing from the speakers. her eyes landed on akaashi and with only her eyes, she gave him a look of acknowledgement. 

her gaze met with more people of the audience and a few seats down from akaashi was no other than suna himself. she was stunned at the fact that she didn't trip over her own feet since his low eyes held her own with such intensity that the world around her seemed to dim. the spotlights that illuminated the stage reflected against the silver jewelry that complemented his features perfectly. 

his head was tilted back slightly, pamphlet held between his index and middle finger which were resting against his thigh. he made a curling motion with those very fingers and y/n's eyes shot up to his face that now held a barely visible yet smug smirk. her eyes left his face when she took her turn, making her way backstage now. she glanced to her right, thankful that it was almost over.

y/n did love adrenaline rushes, but there was a difference when it came to her being in her own world on her motorcycle and hundreds of eyes on her, waiting for a mistake that was possible to happen at any given moment. she might've been doing it since she graduated, but four years still wasn't enough time to get used to that much attention all at once. especially when that attention included a set of brown eyes that she hoped was just her mind playing tricks on her.

the sounds of the crowd, music, and camera clicks were beginning to quiet down as she finally stepped foot backstage. "n/n! you did so good!" kiyoko smiled, running up to y/n before wrapping her in a tight hug. kiyoko was the one walking behind her so they practically finished simultaneously. y/n returned her hug, a smile on her lips at the comforting feeling from her best friend.  "so did you!" when she pulled back, kiyoko gave her an uncertain expression. "you saw him, huh?" she questioned.