Six

Third Person POV: "I was naked, cold, and afraid of what might happen when Yoongi brought me upstairs to the kitchen. But looking back at that moment...the curiosity and thrill of being controlled, of being corrupted...excited me a bit."

Agent Martinez looked at Y/N with concern and uneasiness, like she wanted to share her true feelings about Yoongi. Instead, she cleared her throat and kept her eyes on the file in front of her. The situation was a bit awkward. Y/N knew that Agent Martinez didn't understand hers and Yoongi's relationship, but it was something very intimate and special.

"You know...we can find you some help, like counseling or any other—"

Y/N rolled her eyes and scoffed at Agent Martinez in disbelief. The audacity this woman had. It made her feel like a degenerate and insecure about herself.

"Do you really think that I need help? I'm doing just fine!"

She crossed my arms in front of her chest and eyed the agent who believed that she's completely lost her mind.

"Y/N I'm not your rival, I just want to help you. If anything...Yoongi is the bad guy."

Y/N glared at her with hatred and anger in her eyes, no one was allowed to degrade the person who loves her.

"Oh please, you're not understanding how Yoongi showed his love towards me, everyone has different ways of expressing love!" "Kidnapping and forcing you to perform sexual acts on him is love?! You really need help."

Agent Martinez mumbled loud enough for Y/N to hear at the end of her sentence.

"Agent Martinez! Let's go."

Another agent shouted at the older woman who was completely frustrated with Y/N's answers and attitude towards this whole situation, Y/N looked at the other agent who had walked in. She greeted him with a smile. He immediately returned a small smile back to Y/N, but quickly frowned when Agent Martinez stood up from the metal chair in front of you and left the room with a piqued expression on her face.

"That was way out of line!"

The male agent scolded his fellow detective. His face was covered in a red hue from how angry and disappointed he was about Agent Martinez's choice of words.

"We're trying to get Y/N comfortable so she can tell us where Min Yoongi is hiding."

The man said with a dissatisfied voice, he paced back and forth in the hallway with an intense turbulent look on his face.

"She's clearly delusional and won't give up his location because she's too in love with him!"

The man scoffed and rested a hand on his hip.

"Things like this happen! She'll reveal his location soon enough. Y/N will most likely spill the beans on accident, now get back in there, be civil, and finish conducting the investigation."
—————————————————————————
Y/N's POV: The evening approached and before I knew it, it was around the time that Yoongi would bring me dinner. It seemed like the cell became darker by the second and it made my anxiety level spike higher. I tried lay down and shut my eyes to try and forget about this whole situation, but that didn't help. The cell door suddenly clicked and opened to reveal RM. I sighed in relief, I wasn't ready to face Yoongi just yet.

"Get up. Yoongi wants you upstairs"

I looked at him with a puzzled expression on my face, but complied with his orders. I stood up from the ground and looked down at my bare feet. It was very unfortunate that I was still naked, but I couldn't do much about it. Yoongi had me handcuffed like some kind of animal, my body immediately warmed up as RM led me up the basement stairs and into the dimly lit living room being illuminated by the fireplace. On the walls were pictures of Yoongi and family. I didn't understand how someone so heartless and sadistic could have a loving and caring family out there, it simply blew my mind. RM pushed me towards the kitchen where Yoongi sat at the table decorated with a lit white candle in the middle and a white table cloth.