ARYA The King

" i'll not kill you , if you obey me !!said shubhman.

" don't play with fire shubh!", said ishan and wipes his tears .

"huhh!!, what did you say ???, say it again???", said shubhman in shock.

"you ... have wings .., hna??", asked ishan .

"so you remember that ??", asked shubhman.

" wh..o ar..e ...you ??", asked ishan in cracked voice.

" VAMPIRE! ", said shubhman and his wings came out.

"AAAAAAA", ishan screamed and closed his eyes .

" don't play dump ishan , i heard you , didn't you said :" virat !!, i want to kill him , whenever i get the chance , am gonna kill him.", didn't you ????", asked shubhman in a slow voice.

" please ...l😭😭et me..... go...😭.o.., i 😭....i.....w😭ant to go home😭😭.... ", cried 😭ishan.

shubhman grabbed his arm and made him stand , tried to hug him but ishan pushing him and crying hard. shubhman used his water force to control him , But , ishan pushed him very hard as he hits the back wall and fell down.

Ishan took the chance and ran towards the door , shubhman stands and run behind him.

shubhman was running behind him with water speed but still far from him.

" is it really happening , his speed is more than my water speed", "how??", thought shubhman.

ishan feels tired , he fell down with heavy breathing. shubhman stopped running as he saw ishan sitting on the road. he took out the stone from his pocket and threw towards ishan.

The stone touched ishan's right cheek and went inside his body , an explosion of fire started from ishan's body and he started burning.
shubhman couldn't understand what is happening in front of him , "ishan will die ", a thought came in his mind and he panicked . he ran towards him and covered him with water , but the fire is getting higher . he couldn't see anything other than fire , suddenly a hand came out from the fire and shubhman approached the hand ....

he grabbed the hand and used his power to pull ishan's body out of the fire , he hugged ishan's burning body and tried to calm him down but the fire is getting more higher , he started kissing him to calm him down

he grabbed the hand and used his power to pull ishan's body out of the fire , he hugged ishan's burning body and tried to calm him down but the fire is getting more higher , he started kissing him to calm him down .

ishan melting in his kiss and the fire started getting down slowly . shubhman was noticing it and he increased the water around him . suddenly a fire's shadow came out from ishan's body and the fire is gone from ishan's body. shubhman hugged him very tightly and looking at the fire !.

There is not any shadow in the fire ,
There is a visible man in the fire who's standing in front of shubhman.

There is not any shadow in the fire , There is a visible man in the fire who's standing in front of shubhman

"who are you ??", asked shubhman and tightened his grip on ishan.

" you really think that you can take ishan away from me", said the fireman.

"am just protecting my love ", "and for that if i have to kill you , i'll do it", shouts shubhman.

ishan opened his eyes , looked at shubhman and tears started rolling from his eyes, " please... sav..e... me", said ishan between sobbing. shubhman wiped his tears .

The fireman smirked and pulled ishan into his arms as he knew shubhman's grip is not that strong , he took ishan and vanished into air.

shubhman was standing there helpless and hopeless .

he feels a pain in his chest , he started screaming madly.

" fiiireeeeee", " i will kill you ",
"Issshhhhaaaaannnnnn",
"i will save youu..." .

2 days later★

shubhman is in his burnt house and doing meditation to smell ishan's fragrance!. he didn't feel ishan's fragrance in past two days , he wants to find him so badly but he can't do anything . he didn't have any idea where the fireman went with his ishan !!.

the sunlight hits ishan's face , he opened his eyes and rubbed them .
where am i ??, he looked around .
he realized that he is at the mountain right now!!.

he looked down and stepped backwards after seeing the ditch .

"baby !, you woke up !!, wanna eat something??", someone asked.

he looked back ,
A man with bright skin and a smiling
face , wearing a red shirt and black pant , facing him with breakfast in his hands.

"who are you ??", ishan asked.

" let me hug you baby , you'll know everything", said the man.

"wait , Nooo!!, you are fire , you want me to die!", shouts ishan .

"can fire burn you???, did fire ever hurt you in your life ???", said the man in a conventional voice.

ishan thinks for a min. and then shakes his head as no.

" i can't kill you my boy !!, let me hug you !!", requested the man.

"but firstly , you have to tell me your name??", asked ishan.

"ARYA The King", said the man.

he stepped forward , hugged ishan very gently , caresseing his hair and back. a tear came out from ishan's eye and he hugged him back.

"why ..... you.... leave..... your........."The king"... post........why?????", asked ishan while crying on his shoulder.

" because he wants the title of King ", i wanted only you baby ", said Arya .

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★Next part :
★ Can't Control Myself★.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★Next part :                     ★ Can't Control Myself★