Can't Control Myself

" and are you happy with your decision??", asked ishan.

" am hugging you !!, what else can i wish for??, am happy!!", said Arya.

they looked at each other , "you just look like me !!",said Arya.

" of course !, i look like you !!, am your son afterall", said ishan and wipes Arya's tears. Arya did the same to ishan.

" but !!, can you please tell me the reason ??, why you left our empire???", asked ishan .

they both sat on a  big rock of the mountain. ishan was staring at Arya .

" dad!!!, please !!", said ishan and rested his head on Arya's shoulder.

Arya : ★★

i was the prince of our empire. when i turned 15 , i knew about my power of fire.  i was always proud of that .

    One day , my father ordered me to visit our empire's boundaries.  i also wanted to explore new places.

  its not like that i haven't visited outside the palace but i didn't went so far from it.

i was walking  to the dark forest  , some guards were also with me, i..... heard  something ,  someone was crying very badly. i went to see and i found a boy , same age as me , was crying and he was not belongs to  our empire.  I wanted to help him but guards stopped me , by saying that : its against the rules.

i knew my power , i burnt some trees there and dragged that boy with me.

"wowwww!!! dad!!!, you were very brave , am impressed", said ishan with a proud smile. Arya smiled a lil.

i came on .......

"The Great Flora Mountain ,  hnaa dad ?? , asked ishan in excitement .
Arya laughed and nobbed as yes.

i never saw that mountain before. he was injured so i carried him  , we both went up to  the mountain and hide there. the guards went to another place for looking for us.  i asked his name , he said : vaata !.

"vaata ??", asked ishan. Arya hummed.

i treated his wounds and made him feel comfortable with me.

"OOO😲😲🤗🤗🤭🤭OOOOoooo", said ishan .

"nothing😁 else ", Arya said.

"Ohh!!, i 🤔🤔🤔didn't said anything!!", said ishan.

he came to the palace with me . i always hideous him in my room. no one knows about him.

i was busy with my study , i forgot to tell him that i will not come at night.
he came out from there and started searching for me !!, my guard told me that he saw a strange person roaming around my room , i ran to him and went into the basement at my room.

"why were you outside the room vaata??", i asked . he started crying and hugged me.  at that time , he said : "i love you Arya , please don't leave me !!, i feel lifeless when you were not around me !!, don't go again".

i also had feeling for him , so i accepted his proposal , we became lovers.  after one year , we decided to have a child , but we don't know about his power so we can't do that .

he requested me to give a portion of my fire , so whenever he realized his power , he can create our child. i agreed to him and gave him my half portion of fire .

and after four years,  he created you !!. i was the happiest one for having you in my life . but my father got to know about that, we manage to hide you in basement  , he wants me to leave vaata .

i refused , so he approached vaata! , and guess what ???., he betrayed me .
he knows my weakness that i don't have my full power, i couldn't fight against my father and him . they  divided me into two , first one was my vampire body and second is my shadow.

in daylight , i can lose my shadow also , so i decided to live alone without knowing anyone , in a dark place.

"and the place was the Dark Forest", said ishan .

Arya : 😔😔yes!!.  i brought him in the shining light from the dark and he sent me in the dark from shine.

"but why you showed  yourself to shubhman ????, and not me??", asked ishan.

" i know he will  love you , i was just checking him , and after knowing him , i got to know that i can have my body back by touching my half power. my stone touched you and and i have my body back", said Arya.

" so , you don't have any problem with shubhman ?? hnaa dad???", asked ishan.

"i don't have any !!, but i have problem with you !!", said Arya.

"with me ??, what ??? ", asked ishan.

"whenever he come in front of you , you just forgot almost everything!!", said Arya.

" that's not my fault , i just Can't Control Myself !!",  said ishan.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★Next part :
                        ★NAMASTE SASUR JI

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★Next part :                         ★NAMASTE SASUR JI★

hope you like it.... .