I Love You But .....

" hey!!, come inside baby , air is so heavy outside ", shouts shubhman from inside the house

" hey!!, come inside baby , air is so heavy outside ", shouts shubhman from inside the house .

" come and look , how beautiful our flowers are ?", said ishan while looking at the flower garden his husband created for him .

shubhman came outside and back hugged ishan .
shubhman : are you missing you dad ?.

ishan : yes!, why can't they stay with us ??.

shubhman : let them enjoy their love , and me also .

shubhman kissed on his neck , his fungs came out , ishan pushed him a lil .

ishan : its time to go back to palace . let's  go .

shubhman : whenever i tried to mark you , you always remember something , don't you think you are doing wrong with me ??.

ishan : ohh! , you don't have to mark me , am only yours . you can see it on your neck . now we should go .

they flew to the palace .

shubhman : now you are going for your king's  duty .

ishan : i'll come soon for my husband's duty .

shubhman : you always come late .

ishan : i'll come on time , bye .

shubhman : bye .

they spend their quality  time at a small house where the river ends . shubhman made this house for them . ishan got busy with his work as he has the responsibility of empire .
  shubhman wants to mark him but he always denied  , shubhman didn't understand why he is doing this to him.

king ishan was sitting on his king's place . all his workers are standing in front of him . he was listening and giving orders to them .

defence amry chief ( DAC) : . king !, our neighbor kingdom is trying to destroy Great Flora Mountain . we sent them the warning as you said . in reply .... they said they want dark forest from us . please give us order.

Chief Adviser : king !!, they have ice power and sound power , it will be tough to fight against them , but if we attack on them before them , we can be in a good condition .

king :  fix a meeting with their king !.

DAC : sure king !.

he bowed to king and went from there . king stood up from his chair . all the vampires started to leave one by one .

" what happened to the empires !, why are they started fighting with me all of  sudden . i should meet dad ", thought king ishan .

shubhman : so you came mr king .....

shubhman looked at the person and widen his eyes . shubhman held his hand and flew from there through window . they landed near the river .

shubhman : why you came here yashasvi  ?? . its dangerous for both of us .

yashasvi : i think you forgot the mission , right ?? .

shubhman : its not that easy yashasvi !, we have to wait for the right time . i am working on the mission for years , i can't take a risk and let ruin everything .

yashasvi : you are staying with him , in one room in a bed .... still didn't marked him . why ??.

shubhman : he didn't let me do it !.

yashasvi : doesn't he loves you ???.

shubhman : yes , he loves my !, but he loves his empire more than me . he is king yashasvi !, i can't force him to do something .

yashasvi : we started attacking this empire , the old man wants you to finish your mission .

shubhman : i'll do it .

yashasvi : btw , did you went to earth ???.

shubhman : yeah.....

yashasvi : why ??

shubhman : because of the king , i'll tell you everything but not now !, please go back .

yashasvi flew away from there and shubhman flew to the palace .

shubhman came into his bedroom and looked at ishan who was sitting at the chair and waiting for him .

shubhman : i....i was ....

ishan : i have to meet dad ! , am really sorry shubh! i'll come back soon .

shubhman : i can go with you 😊😊.

ishan hugged him ," am sorry but i can't take you with me . i want you to stay here in my absence ", said ishan .

shubhman :ishan trust me , i'll protect your empire at any cost .

ishan  : i trust you . 😊😊😊 .

ishan flew towards the dark forest , where his parents live .
he entered into the forest , saw vaata . ishan ran to him and back hugged him .
vaata looked at him and smiled .

vaata : oh my child !, i miss you .

ishan : thats why i came to meet you😊😊😊 . 

vaata : come , let's go to home .

ishan : where is dad ??.

vaata : went to bring the flowers .

ishan : for you , right ??

vaata : ishan !!!!.

ishan : dad !!, why did you said that i should not allowed shubhman to mark him ???

vaata : you never asked before but now asking , it means you found out something .

ishan : dad !!, i was coming to you , then i saw shubhman .... with a vampire who is not belongs to our empire . i don't know what is he doing ??.

vaata : so its the time to kill shubhman .

ishan : dad !!, what are you saying ??.

vaata : you know nothing yet .

vaata : don't you trust me , don't you love me ?? ,

ishan : I Love You But..... i  can't kill him .

★★★★★★★★★
★★Next Part :

           ★ Secret Of Water  ★