Prologue

Rajiv is chilling with Dina and waiting to get a glimpse of prita.. suddenly he heard bike sound and peaked through window and saw a boy dropping prita ...

When prita bide bye to that boy and came inside but he saw that boy throwing flying kiss a her back..

Rajiv fisted his hands seeing that..

Dina: dei vaada.. Anga enna paraak paathutu irukka? ( Hey what are you looking at?)

Rajiv saw that boy leaving and turns around the corner of the street..

Rajiv: illa da pinnadi edho saththam kekudha Naa paathutu vara..( i keep hearing noise from backyard let me check it)

Rajiv ran towards back of the house and closed his face with mask.. he jumped outside and stood before the bike...

That boy: hey.. yaara da nee ? saavuranna periya vandila poi vilu da... (Hey who are you man? If you want to die then go infront of lorry)

Rajiv didn't said anything but strided towards him and pulled him from bike & punched his nose hardly...

Rajiv got hold of bike and raised its accelerator to extent. Until he felt heat rolled as waves from silencer..

He got hold of that boy's hair in a fist and put that boys mouth to hot silencer and burning his lips and his face..

Rajiv: you dared to threw flying kiss at my prita.. ah?

He pressed the hot silencer more on that boy's mouth..

Suddenly he heard sound of prita calling him,

"Jiv.. jiv enga irukinga? Ungalukku pudicha Paal paayasam paniruka.." (jiv..jiv... Where are you? I made your favourite paal paniyaram)

Rajiv silently went inside and settled in dinning Along with Dina and started to eat payasam..

Prita: enga poninga?( Where were you?)

Rajiv: oru eli tholla adha adichu thooki pottu vara.. ( get rid of a disturbing mice first)

(AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Indha storyku Naa co author paa.. innoru author vandhu Moments_with_Meenaal

Indha character uruvaakkam Avanga dha..  idhaa naanga romba naal plan panom ippodha excute panirukom..

No cast story paa..

Irregular updates...

)

- your lovely innocent authorey 😇