Tell me

Hi dr friends,

As you all know that I didn't post about cast... Now tell me which actor or actresses is suitable for this characters in your opinion,

Prita- a bubbly plus size girl with golden brown complexion who is smart and kind to everyone but angry bird to loved ones... She sees Dina as a father figure..

Rajiv: a innocent looking character with dark personality... He is obsessed with prita who came into his life as a firefly when he is in dark... Now he just wants to worship her for his whole life...

Dina: a doctor and orphan .. his sole reason of living is prita... His life is around her for long time that he thinks her as his own daughter... He loves her so much but he is hiding a dark secret about himself and prita...

Meenu: junior doc who is in love with Dina for long time... An adamant angry bird with lovely attitude... Caring as a mother and prita's best friend...

Agni: a playful mischievous character who wants to be a businessman and an blooming entrepreneur.... Who is best friend of dina and prita and staying with them because his parents disowned him because of his business intrest...

Reru: a naughty girl with jovial character... Prita and meenu's junior and having a huge crush on Agni and trying to win him...

Sridhar: owner of the cosmetic and skin care products company named "amour" ... A famous brand in market... Playboy and old friend of krishna dina's father.... Now he is behind prita for two reasons, one is ego and another one is lust..

Jagdish aka jaga friend of sridhar and brother of Krishna... Earns for love n his long lost love malini...  He's sleeping with girls and trying to forget malini but it's been 25 years nothing changed...  He will do anything to save his business even murder and having equal partnership at "Amour"

Do comments and votes will seehow many of you choosing same characters...

- your favourite lovely innocent authorey 💜