CHAPTER 9

Jiv looked at her with wide eyes and asked,

Jiv: maa..  yen maa?

Prita started to hit him while shouting profanities at him...

Prita: eruma panni korangu... Unakkellam arivu mairunnu onnu irukka illaya? Ah? Ippo kooda Naa kiss ah initiate pannalana innum nee summa dha irundhuruppa apdi dhana? Ah?

Jiv: maa.. maa.. sorry ma... Sorry ma...

After hitting him, Prita sat down in floor and started to cry closing her face...

Jiv: maa...

Jiv kneeled infront her and tried to touch her head but she turned her face aside...

Prita: evlo naal aludhuruppannu theriyum ah? Unakku enna pudikkadhu nu..

Jiv: Naa enikkachu apdi solirkana? Unakey theriyum Naa pesura orey ponnu nee mattum dha nu.. en vaalkaila eppomey nee Mattu dha maa..

Prita looked at him with pout and asked,

Prita: nijama?

Jiv: nijama...

She hugged him tightly and said,

Prita: you don't know how happy I am...

Jiv laughed and said,

Jiv: you don't know how am feeling now... I felt like i achieved everything in my life... You are my everything maa...

Both of them stayed like that sometime...

Jiv: maa...

Prita : mmm...

Jiv:Naalu naal aachu maa... Innoru dhadava kuden.. Mandaikkula oditey irukku...

Prita: adingu adhukku dha vandhiya da nee?

Jiv: Please d... Bawa paavamla?

Prita: Mudiyadhu kelambu...

Jiv: acho.. En jingudi petharu... Onney onnu kudri...

Prita: mudiyadhu po... Nee sorry sonnadhukku Naa evlo aludha theriyum ah?Nee regret pannita nu nenachu...

Jiv:Sorry d Naa venumnu pannala maa.. I was not in control that's why I told you sorry.. nee enna thappa nianchutiyonnu dha sorry ketta ..

Prita: po da...

Jiv: Bawa paavamla... Kenja vidadha d.. en chello la ..

Prita looked down and mumbled,

Jiv: enna maa?

Prita: enakku theriyadhu.. venumna nee kuduthuko..

Jiv: Nee kudukura maari varadhu... Enakku theriyadhu rendu perum sendhu palagivom d...

Prita: Aiyaaa.. mmmkmmm .

He cupped her face and traced her cheeks.. prita grabbed his collar,

Prita: Ji.. Jiv...

He leaned towards her lips and asked in husky voice,

Jiv: Vendam ah d.... Mmm...

He pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap.. She denied at first and leaned down to him after sometime...

He also grabbed her back head and placed his lips on hers... For few minutes they just felt the feel of their lips nothing else.. Not having much tolerance Jiv deepened the kiss..

He grabbed her hair and started to deepen the kiss.. One of his hands pulling her more towards him.. Her hands seeked more help from his mane as she was scratching there for some support..