CHAPTER 8

Prita was getting ready for her duty with new found determination... That is, "avoid Rajiv as much as possible"

When she opened her room door and she saw jiv was sitting and sleeping leaned on wall...

Prita mv: nalla aarambam...

She silently went to kitchen and made Sandwich and packed for her... She made some noodles and placed it on table and went to hospital not before covered jiv with blanket...

She tried her best to forget what happened between her n jiv ... She diverted all her concentration on her tests and making reports...

Yuva her lab partner concerned seeing prita like this... From on morning she's working continuously without eating anything...

Yuva: prita un shift mudinju kelambu...

Prita: no Yuva neraya tests balance irukku... Report ready pannanum...

Yuva: Naa paathukura nee kelambu...

Prita: nope... En velaya Naa paathukura...

Yuva: atleast eat something...

Prita: vendam...

Yuva: any problem pritu?

Prita: yuva...

She sighed and turned towards him and said,

Prita: let me be.. i will be alright..

Yuva: you know I am just concerned about my Lil sisters health...

Prita: oh... Enga dhairiyam irundha Dina Munna idha sollu paapom..

Yuva: NOOOOO..... He is really scary when someone claimed you as sis... Too much possessive...

Prita giggled and turned towards her computer and started to type the report...

Prita: yuva... Bring me basic necessities.. i will be staying here for next 5 days...

Yuva raised his eyebrows at her but didn't said anything...
______

It's been a three days prita stayed in lab and didn't go to home... Dina knew something has happened between jiv and her... Only hospital staff's especially doctor's only allowed inside the laboratory...

So Dina and meenu meeting her alternatively and bringing healthy snacks for her because she didn't ate anything...

Rajiv has been calling her continuously but she switched off her phone... Because she's afraid.. she doesn't want him to reject in face.. she can't take it..  she needs sometime to prepare her for his rejection...

Prita was preparing a report suddenly she heard knocking sound followed by a familiar voice,

"Excuse me"

She turned around ,

Prita: Yaarukku test edukanum si... Hii.. sridhar uncle..

Sridhar along with jagadish who is looking at prita without blinking...

Sridhar: Hey Bubbly... Nee Inga enna pandra?

Prita: am working here.. idhu..

She pointed at jaga .. Jaga was in utter shock seeing the same features which he missed for more than two decades...

Sridhar: This is my friend cum partner.. jagadish... The efficient CEO of a Film institute..

Prita: oh i know him actually... He is meenu's regular patient..  isn't jagan uncle?

Jaga didn't said anything but looking at her...

Prita: okay yaarukku test?

Sridhar: ivanukku dhaan ... Viral fever adhan vera edhachum irukannu paakalam nu ..