CHAPTER 1

(do comments and votes)

A girl is cooking breakfast and singing,

Kalvarae kalvarae
Kalvarae kalvarae
Kanpugum kalvarae
Kaikondu paareerooo..
Kankondu sereerooo..
Kalai solli thaareeroo....

She was dancing also.. even though she liked to be tomboy but loves classical dance and dance whenever she's alone..

En aasai en aasai...
Naanaa solven
En aasai naanaa solven
En aasai neeyae sonnaal..
Kannaalae aamaam enbenae

what now she doesn't notice that is.. a pair of eyes were watching her every move and admiring her with full of love and a little bit of desire...

Valimigum idangal
Vali migaa idangal
Thamizhukku therigindrathae..aee..
Valimigum idangal
Vali migaa idangal
Thangalukku therigindrathaa..

When she's twirled around , Prita was shocked to see Rajiv , dina's friend standing near kitchen entrance and looking at her with smile...

Prita : jiv.. neenga epo vandhinga.. (when did you came?)

She bitted her lips feeling embrassed

Prita: umm...

Rajiv: Yen niruthita? Super ah irundhuchu.. Azhaga paadura...(Why did you stopped singing? It was really good)

She turned around and blushed...

Ah..ah... Nambita..Poi utkaaunga breakfast ready eduthutu vara.. ( go and sit . I will bring breakfast)

Saying so she started to stir paneer gravy... But she felt him near her..

Rajiv: Nejama solren... Romba azhaga irundhuchu..( I am telling the truth. Your voice is really good)

Saying that He hugged her shoulders...

Prita: Unagalukku enna venum poori ah ?chapathi ah? (Do you want poori or tortilla?)

He looked at her chubby cheeks which tempts him to take a bite everytime..

Rajiv: Paal paniyaaram...

Prita: Uhmm

She looked at him weirdly and asked again,

Prita: Ippo breakfast jiv Eve panni thara... Ippo enna venum.. (I will make it for you at evening now what do you want for breakfast?)

Rajiv: Appam kadlacurry...

She started to roll dough for chapati...

Prita: Um.... I asked poori or chapati? Aapam naalaikku senju thara..(i will make you aappam tomorrow)

Rajiv: Apa poori ok (then poori is fine)

He Said huskily...

Prita: ok..

She said with smile and started to make poori for him separately..

Prita: Aama indha poga vandi enga ponnan? Aaley kaanum? (Where is that fire engine? He seems busy nowadays)