Prologue

Henry walked along the Avengers compound, listening to Wanda and Natasha talked with themselves and walking towards the living room that is connected to the kitchen. Henry softly smiled at Percy and Ben, the latter pulling away when he sees them walking in.

Percy turned around to look at the three, blushing when Natasha raised her eyebrows with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Enjoying yourself, Percy?" Wanda asked, letting out a small laugh when Percy blushed harder under her gaze.

"Don't listen to them, sweetheart." Ben said, pinning his husband against the counter as he wrapped his arms around Percy, kissing along his neck.

"Kinda hard not to." Percy said, leaning against his husband's body.

"I think it's sweet." Bucky said, announcing himself, amused when Ben pulled away from Percy. "You need to relax, Ben. I'm not going to kill you for touching my son."

"I want to make a good impression on you." Ben said, smiling at Henry who returned the smile.

"You're married to Percy, that's a good impression enough." Bucky said, walking towards the kitchen and getting himself a coffee.

"That's good to hear." Ben said, wrapping his arms around his husband and shower his neck with kisses, smiling when Percy let out a small laugh from being tickled by his stubble.

Their peace was broken down by Tony who walked into the room with General Ross behind him, a serious expression on both of their faces.

"General Ross, Tony, what can we do for you?" Steve asked, standing beside Henry when he notices the General looking at the mutant.

"I have something that you needed to see... All of you..." General Ross said, looking at the new members of the Avengers with careful eyes.

"We should go to the conference room so we could all see what it is." Henry suggested, watching as everyone nods. He turned back to Tony, eyes catching on the familiar figure two feet away from Tony. "Spider-Man will be joining us?" He asked, looking at Tony who gave a nod.

"All right, let's go to the conference room then." Steve said, taking the lead to the conference room with everyone else following him.

✧*̥˚ cast *̥˚✧

Jesse Howlett
Froy Gutierrez
Death

Logan HowlettHugh JackmanWolverine

Logan Howlett
Hugh Jackman
Wolverine

Logan HowlettHugh JackmanWolverine