Chapter One: The Beginning

A/N: I don't know how old Franklin is so I make him four years old.

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

Drakko turned his head up to look at the Baxter Building, amazed by how tall it is and big it is.

"Can I help you?" A voice questioned to his right and Drakko turned his head to look at the man who spoke and saw the man he is looking for. Jackie Storm.

"Yes, actually, we were looking for you." Drakko said, looking behind him at Valkyrie, Loki and Thor who has gone missing from him.

"We?" Jackie asked, looking around to look for the missing men as well. "Who's we? And why were you looking for me?"

"We have a problem." Drakko said, giving up on looking for Valkyrie, Loki and Thor and looked at Jackie.

"What kind of problem?" Jackie asked, eyes moving over Drakko's shoulder, only for them to widen when he saw his husband with a blond and black haired man and a woman. "Is that the person who you were with?" He asked, watching as Drakko turned around and his shoulders sagged in relief.

"Thor, Loki, Val!" Drakko waved his hand up, watching as Thor's smile brightened and ran to him while Loki rolled his eyes with a smile at his infatuated brother. "Where the hell did you three go?" He asked as the man with Loki moved closer to Jackie. Must be Victor Von Doom.

"He got distracted." Loki answered, looking at Thor who sheepishly smiled at Drakko.

Victor clears his throat to get the four attention and gives them a small strained smile when they turn their heads towards him and Jackie. "Why were you looking for him?" He asked, wrapping his arm around Jackie's waist who leaned against his body.

"Oh! Right. I want to talk to you about–" Drakko was cut off by Jackie.

"Samael." Jackie said, a small smile on his face when Drakko's eyes widened slightly. "Yes, I know about Samael, he was living inside my head a long time ago." He said, reminiscing about when Samael had practically tortured him when he was sleeping and put his twin brother through multiple nightmares ever since Johnny had accidentally taken his powers and seen everything he went through.

After that whole Silver Surfer thing, Jackie had opened up his problems to his family and told them that Udtar had reached out to him and talked about Samael Blackthorn and Serpentia and their plans. He had told them everything, and they had promised that they will help him and Serpentia's victims when the time comes.

"Living inside your head...?" Drakko questioned, Jackie nodding before looking up at Victor with an affectionate smile.

"Victor helped me take control of my mind back." Jackie said, Victor pulling him tighter against his body. He turned his head back to the three in front of him. "You never introduced yourself." He lied right through his teeth, acting like he didn't know who they are.

"I'm Drakko, this is Thor, Loki and Valkyrie." Drakko introduces, looking at the husbands' with a soft look on his face. "I already know both of your names."

"If we're going to talk about Serpentia, we should go inside and talk with everyone else." Victor said, looking down at Jackie who nodded in agreement. "And we promised Johnny that we'll be buying him food, he must be starving." He added, holding up the paper bag of food in the hand that is not wrapped around Jackie's waist.

"Yes, we should." Jackie agreed and told the four to follow them into the Baxter Building.

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

"What were taking you guys so long?" Johnny asked, taking the paper bag from Victor's hand, not even fazed by the four strangers behind his twin. "I'm starving." He said, walking towards the living room where Franklin is doing his homework while Valeria is sleeping in Reed's arms.

"What a good brother." Victor whispered into Jackie's ear making him giggle, Franklin looking up from his homework when he heard his uncle's voice and his face lit up and stood up, running towards Victor and hugging onto his leg.

Victor picked Franklin up, hanging him by his waist as he walked towards the others who looked at the strangers curiously.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you all." Reed was the first to say as he stood up and shook hands with the Asgardians and Drakko.

"You know us?" Thor questioned, taking the man's hand before pulling away when he did.

"You're an Avengers, of course we do." Johnny said, taking the food out of the bag and placing it on the table in front of him.

"If you of know them. Where were you in 2012?" Loki asked, watching the blond woman walk towards where he would guess the kitchen.

"We thought you could take care of it." Victor said, sitting down with Franklin on his lap.

"Vic..." Jackie said, looking at his husband pointedly.

"My apologies..." Victor said, not even sounding sorry at all.

Jackie shakes his head, turning his head to look at the five. "We were on a different country, doing some superhero stuff that needed saving, something about an Agent Venom and Soldier Boy...?" He questioned, looking at Reed for confirmation and nodded when Reed nodded back at him.

"That was you?" Thor asked.

"You know about that?" Johnny asked, mouth full with food.

"Chew and swallow first Johnny, and then talk." Jackie said, sticking his tongue out when Johnny sucked his tongue out at him.

"Yes, Stark told me all about it." Thor answered Johnny's question.

"Which one of you two can burst into orange flames?" Loki asked, looking at the twins. "You two really look alike."

"I'm the one that burst into flames." Johnny said, swallowing his food down his throat. "Why?" He asked, looking up at the long black-haired man.

"Orange suits you." Loki praised, gaining a blush from Johnny who looked away from him.

"Now is not the time to be flirting, Loki." Drakko said, trying to bring the subject of a God trying to destroy the world, more specifically his half-sister.

Jackie holds onto the couch when the Baxter Building suddenly shook.

"What was that!" Johnny asked, standing up and leaving his food to look out the window.

"Guys, you need to look out the window." Susan said, walking into the living room and join Johnny at the window.

"Oh my God..." Reed muttered, standing next to his wife as he looked at what was on the sky.

The sky is now a vast, starry expanse that appears to be surrounded by a dark background, giving it a sense of depth and dimensionality. The stars and galaxies within the sky are arranged in a swirling pattern, creating a sense of movement and dynamism.