I

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨 ℜ𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯

A green dress that's as striking as the skin of a serpent has a side slit in the edge to show off the remainder of my legs. I added red lipstick to it, making my lips look wine-colored.

My hair matches my outfits well when it's loose and wavy. I was sitting there observing myself, and I could see where my eyes and eyebrows were struck with wrath and tenacity.

A knock on my door infuriated me so much that I turned away from staring in the mirror.

I watched the person who had come into my room closely.

Yael Vincent, my youngest brother. I watched his face as he frowned.

Ang buhok niya ay katulad ng sa akin, na may pahiwatig na kayumanggi, pati na rin ang kanyang mga mata at labi, na makikita sa aking mukha. Moreno ang balat niya, hindi katulad ng sa akin na kulay niyebe ang kutis.

"Matagal na kaming nasa baba na sumisigaw ng name mo, but wala kaming natatanggap na isang word galing sa 'yo. Do you have hearing loss ba?" Napangiti ako ng bahagya sa tono ng pananalita niya.

How he can speak both English and Tagalog in the same sentence baffles me. Binigyan ko na lang siya ng ngiti pero may bahid ng panunuya na lalong ikinagalit niya.

I straightened his necktie and the hair that was protruding from his left eye as soon as I stood up. "Tell Mom and Dad that I'm coming down, but give me time to get ready, okay?"

He gazed directly into my eyes, and as I looked deeply into them, I could see his boredom for waiting so long for me to come down.

After I gave him a cheek squeeze, he chuckled and noted, "Fine, pero you should hurry because we might be late." I watched him leave my room.

He put his two hands on the door and glanced again before walking away, smiling. The door shut entirely after I merely smiled and winked at him.

I looked again at the mirror I was staring at earlier, but it was deeper and sharper than before.

I've been doing this for a long time, dealing plastically with cunning high families. Our opponent plays dirty games so it will be a bit difficult for me, but I know for myself that I can spin them in the palm of my hand in a minute.

I put on a snake-shaped ring, and I also noticed the necklace Grandma gave me, and I immediately put it on. It's heart-shaped, black, and glows when the light hits it. After that, I put on my black heels, and they were quite high; that's my type.

Tumayo ako at pumunta sa isang maliit na kwarto at puno 'to ng collections ko. I made the classy decision to wear a perfume that would match elegantly with my outfit for the upcoming evening. My collections and outfits are kept apart, so it's not difficult for me to put them together.

I became interested in a scent that I had only ever used once while I was there. I took Opera Prima right away, spritzing myself five times across my body and twice around my neck.