Records 11 - 20

-------------------------------------

(11)

Bracelety

Power: Duplication - This ability allows the individual to create clones of herself that can be commanded as per her will.

Danger scale: 3/10

-------------------------------------

(12)

Bubble

Power: Bubble Generation - This ability allows the individual to create bubbles that can carry a person on the inside and allow her to travel.

Danger scale: 5/10

-------------------------------------

(13)

Cake

Power: Force Field Generation - This ability allows the individual to create a protective force field that acts as a protective shield for those inside it.

Danger scale: 0/10

-------------------------------------

(14)

Clock

Power: Time Travel - This ability allows the individual to travel into the future or past.

Danger scale: 10/10

-------------------------------------

(15)

Cloudy

Power: Aerokinesis - The ability to manipulate and control air currents, winds, and atmospheric pressure.

Danger scale: 8/10

-------------------------------------

(16)

Coiny

Power: Magic Coins - He can turn any coin into a magic coins which can tell him what he wants to know about the future.

Danger scale: 1/10

-------------------------------------

(17)

Donut

Power: Telepathy - He can read the minds of anyone he touches and find out what they are thinking about.

-------------------------------------

(18)

Eggy

Power: Purification - Cleansing toxins, diseases, or other harmful substances from the body through a purifying energy.

Danger scale: 0/10

-------------------------------------

(19)

Eraser

Power: Photokinesis - The ability to generate and control light. This can include creating intense beams, manipulating the color of light, or even producing blinding flashes.

Danger scale: 7/10

-------------------------------------

(20)

Fanny

Power: Toxic Fangs - She has the ability to infect venom through her fangs into anyone or anything she bites and may result in death if not treated immediately.

Danger scale: 10/10

-------------------------------------