Click here to view the strategy 10.8

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.8

The originally well-fitting trousers were now a bit tight.

Mo Zhiyang was wearing a light blue dress, a wavy wig on his head, and three-centimeter-high shoes, which were a bit lame. The delicate makeup on his face made it somewhat indistinguishable between male and female.

He looks like a really beautiful, tall beauty.

"Wow, your women's clothing looks really good." Zheng Sisi and Liu Ming were teasing at the side, and Zheng Sisi took the initiative to touch his eyelashes, "It's true, your eyelashes are really long."

Mo Zhiyang was a little uncomfortable and turned his head to avoid it, "It's true."

Being rejected, Zheng Sisi was not embarrassed at all, and even smiled, "Hahaha, but your women's clothes are really good-looking, even better than many popular female stars."

Mo Zhiyang couldn't bear this kind of pulling and stepping, so he hurriedly explained, "I think you are better looking."

The interaction there was all in Rong Yichen's eyes. He didn't say anything, stood up and turned to leave. The director couldn't tell what his temper was.

In this scene, the second male lead was forced to dress up as a woman, and the female lead went into a bar to find the male lead. After filming in a bar with unclear lighting, he came out to have a cigarette to freshen up.

"Hey, I was forced to sell my body." Mo Zhiyang was in the smoking area behind the crew, which was between two houses.

Just as he finished sighing, his hand was suddenly grabbed, and as soon as he turned his head, he was dragged to the back of the house, "Help!" He couldn't see who it was, so he opened his mouth and shouted.

After being pushed against the wall, he subconsciously wanted to take off his high heels and smash them into his face.

"Who dares to save you?" Rong Yichen pressed his hand down above his head, and his left hand had already been inserted into the skirt, slowly going up from the bottom, "Huh?"

Standard boss style huh~

Mo Zhiyang was startled, and immediately breathed a sigh of relief when he saw him, "Mr. Rong, why are you back?" He gave up resistance completely, his waist was a little weak from the ravaging hands, and he leaned against the wall.

"Didn't you call me?" Rong Yichen leaned over and slowly nibbled on the exposed collarbone, with the wig tied behind his back, "Don't you miss me?"

This sentence made Mo Zhiyang blush with embarrassment, and he turned his head and did not dare to look at him.

"Do you miss me? Huh?" Not allowing him to escape, Rong Yichen let go of the licked collarbone and held his lips. This time, he was no longer gentle, but wanted to tear the person apart.

Such a person should be torn into pieces and shown in front of him. 

"Hmm~"

His lips were sealed, so he couldn't still answer. Mo Zhiyang leaned on his arms and breathe awkwardly.

Rong Yichen was a little unhappy and frowned, "How come you can't even breathe after kissing me so many times?"

"Because, because I only kissed Mr. Rong, I was...very passive every time." Mo Zhiyang leaned in his arms and said something scolding, which sounded soft and sweet.

Acting pure and lustful to the extreme.

The suit pants were a little painful, so Rong Yichen held his waist and said, "This time, you take the initiative."