Meeting Alex

AN: I found a cute drawing of kirishima and just had to put it up, All the credit goes to the creator

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pennelapy's POV

When I came trough the portal it had closed behind me, as I took in my surroundings I found that I was in the middle of a clearing, the fresh air was nice and the sound of birds chirping and singing hit my ears, it was calming

but then I heard a loud roar that echoed in the forest and I went to investigate the sound, I was mortified at the cause of the roar, there were a group of men (probably bandits) sitting by a fire not to far away from a cage with a 'BOY' in it ?!

I saw red, why would they put a boy about my age in a cage? I snuck around their camp towards the cage on the other side of the clearing. The boy was covered in cuts and bruises and he had WINGS?!

I really was in a different world 

the boy had now spotted me and I signaled for him to be quiet and he nodded his head in response, when I had reached the cage he whispered something 

Boy: help me please 

he had one look in his eyes 'fear', I nodded my head as a yes and slowly made my way towards the lock of the cage, I easily picked the lock (one of the many skills my dad taught me) and freed the boy, we ran as fast as we could until our lungs were burning and our legs could not take it anymore, we stopped to catch our breath when I asked him his name "what's your name."          "A-A-Alex" the boy said stuttering over his words , "nice to meat you I'm Pennelapy" the boy looked away shyly "N-nice t-to meet you t-too"  "Let's be friends" I said bluntly, he looked at me and smiled shyly "I-I'd like that"

(Third person POV)

Little did she know the boy was a dragon/shifter hybrid and he had silently sworn to protect her at all cost, for she was now his lord, his master, his Kaieke and those who would cross her would meet a fiery end,   after all she did save him.